Girl Nip 2020 w/ Perfect Match

AD-GirlNip_540x.jpg?v=1588372692

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not worn this on skin or tried on the man yet but I feel it’s important to let everyone know my eyeballs rolled back in my head when I smelled it in the vial. I’m glad nobody saw me. Lol. 

4 hours ago, halo0073 said:

I have not worn this on skin or tried on the man yet but I feel it’s important to let everyone know my eyeballs rolled back in my head when I smelled it in the vial. I’m glad nobody saw me. Lol. 

Hehehe!  Yup.  Smells amazing, doesn't it? I have so many new scents to try but just in the bottle this was amazing! :Emoticons10311:

I'm comparing this against the last version (2018), which I really loved because it has such a enjoyable sweetness to it.  With this year's Girl I'm getting way more of the sandalwood, resins and musk.  Girl Nip has always had a fairly unisex vibe to it because of the sweetness emerging within the other notes, and the way it all blends together.  That's not to say this year's Girl isn't sweet at all but it's a different kind of sweetness, more subtle.  There's a very different quality to this year's Girl, IMO.  It doesn't have that same character which I immediately associate with Girl Nip, which is a dark dense almost paste-like quality.  This year's Girl has a lighter evocation even as it does have a really unified expression of all the notes, like you know this is a intricate blending.  I would say this is more wearable all around; I have always associated Girl Nip with nighttime/clubbing/Netflix and Chill/booty calls, all that sort of thing.  With this year's Girl I'm fine with recommending it for day or night.  You could totally rock a Casual Friday and a so-late-it's-early Saturday hook-up and remain totally yummy throughout.

• 1 month later...

@luna65Has some interesting observations on this years variant that I feel are pretty accurate. There are certain notes that blow up on my skin and Girl Nip has three of them: Tonka, Cocoa, & Tobacco. In the past, the Tonka and Cocoa were almost overpowering because they blow up on my skin so much. This year I have worn Girl Nip several times because it was harder to get my arms around as different notes pushed their way forward unlike last year. 3 out of 4 times the Tonka & Cocoa come through loud and clear. But that fourth time I actually got the resins and sandalwood first like Luna mentioned which caught me by surprise. But even the other three times, the Tonka and cocoa eventually faded a little allowing the other notes to come through. Definitely a winner in my book. 

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Does anyone think a woman could wear this blend?  I love all the notes but worried it might come off as being masculine on me.

As a guy, I would love to smell this on a woman!  Also, the phero blend is unisex so I don’t see why it’d be a problem.

• 4 months later...

I got all my trials in this week and I absolutely love Girl Nip! My wife likes it too which is probably more important lol. It smells quite powdery on me but somehow not too feminine. But really it just smells so damn good it lightens my mood almost. I swiped the wand seeeeveral times on each wrist and forearm, behind each ear to down under the jaw a few, and in the crease of the elbows maybe 2 hours before she got home and she didn't notice the scent until we got in bed even though we were very close on the couch. However she was pretty lovey before bed, and I think I'm finding pheros with a comfort element agree with her more often. As I've delved into this stuff I've been amazed at how I can smell a cover scent or straight phero smell constantly when I have them on and she has't noticed at all because the woman usually has a nose like a blood hound 😂 Like I'll get close to see if she comments and unless I ask her to sniff something she probably won't mention it. It's been odd.

Edited by CptnKielbasa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...