Feather in the Wind w/ B2.2

AD-FeatherWind_540x.jpg?v=1588372259

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
THYME ~ Protection from negativity, rejuvenating. Health, healing, sleep, psychic power enhancement, love, purification, courage.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.

This definitely has a spa-like aura to me, it actually reminds me somewhat of the Essential Vitality fragranced hydrating water.  It's very fresh and herbal/green - I suppose it would qualify as a clean green kind of scent except that it's not soapy clean but more of a garden-fresh kind of smell.  Anyone who loves that sort of thing - outdoors-y but also relaxing - I think this would be a good one to get, definitely nice for the office.  I think it would also be great for meditation.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Luna about the spa feel to this one. The lavender is herbal but really disappears quickly for me under the other bracing herbal notes. I get the tiniest hint of cedar. A lot of eucalyptus and other herbs. The B2.2 will likely make this a great sleep scent for many. It’s refreshing for me, so not so much a sleepy tine scent for me. Very nice. 

• 2 months later...

B 2.2 is one of the androstadienone phero mixes that I never really "got", along with Balm Bomb and Teddy. 

Others were making multiple posts about how it helped them with their anxiety, whereas I was getting anxiety relief with Dominance.

I get we all have different body chemistries, are different ages, but I did feel like I was missing out on something.  And this mix opened my eyes ! Mara made this one to be especially soothing for our pandemic stress, and it's working for me. Hallelujah ! 

I put the small wand from the sample vial along my jaw line for maximum effect. I feel surrounded by a slightly green mist of healing herbs. Still not getting a 'calm male presence' sort of vibe, but I feel safe. And that's a lot for a woman close to menopause with accompanying anxiety. If the effects continue, this will have to be a FB for me. 

• 1 year later...

I had meant to get Feather when it first came out 18 months ago, but I bought Hush, which is also very calming with the Balm Bomb, and gave it to my man. This one I’m keeping for me, and I think it will stay on my nightstand, right next to the Savage Beast. I don’t generally enjoy eucalyptus. There was a woman who worked at my studio who would pour half a bottle of eucalyptus EO into the diffuser when 5 drops would’ve been plenty, and the air would be oppressively thick with it when I got there, thick enough to make me feel sick. The blending on this is nice, I do get the lavender and the cedar, the overall impression is clean and herbal green, just like @luna65 said. Like @halo0073, the lavender also backs down quickly for me and kinda tucks behind all the green. I can’t picture myself wearing this out of the house, this will me just for sleepytime.

@androstenolI’m glad this one works for you, all those ones you mentioned work wonders for me. Isn’t it great when a phero and scent blend just click?

• 1 month later...

This smells like spa, herbal. I live on the Mediterranean so the herbs in this one smell like home to me. Also, this mix smell exactly like a massage oil in a spa I usually go to. I did not exepct to like this so much. Also, I love B2.2 for sleep, I have great dreams!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wore this to bed last night which I usually do as B2.2 makes me sleep so good plus it gives me vivid dreams.

I think B2.2 still worked for me in the morning, because while I was walking my dog I saw a moron parked behind me where there isn't a parking space and blocked me. I didn't feel nervous or angry like I normally would, just thought OK, I'll manage to get out. I had to go to the store and take my dog to the vet so I couldn't wait for the moron to move, so my daughter helped me navigate for 20 minutes. I did lift the moron's windshield wipers - just a subtle way to say "Hey, you park like an asshole". After I got out I just went my way. Usually stuff like this frustrate me to the point that I let it ruin my day, but I'm grateful B2.2 was still kicking in to calm me down :) Nad grateful I got 2 bottles of this in the sale.

• 4 weeks later...

@citrine, I had been following your posts about this blend and purchased Feather in the Wind during the dale.  I have a vry hard time falling asleep and staying asleep, and B2.2 allows me to get a good night's sleep . I had never tried this phero before but I love its powers.  I will be looking into what else is made with this...This is one powerful phero and it works so great

• 3 months later...

I love this so much.

I've been struggling with some, well not mental issues, but I get, can't say depressed, but super sad... And I usually try to fight it off with Levitation, that one really in a way makes me happy. But there are dark days when I do not want to be happy, I just want to be not sad, so I applied this and it helped so much. Made me feel a bit normal...

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@citrine, I'm so happy you got the last two bottles of this blend in the sale, you turned me onto this scent and I'm forever grateful, it really helped me sleep on nights I could not get to sleep....Thank you for always helping me find great scents.

I thought of you when I reserved those two last bottles! Let me know if you want one!!! :)

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2023 at 10:02 AM, citrine said:

I thought of you when I reserved those two last bottles! Let me know if you want one!!! :)

@citrine, I received my box of LP goodies on Monday but due to work travels, I just now got the opportunity to open the box and the first thing I see is a note from Mara saying you gifted me a bottle of Feather in the Wind.  This was such a thoughtful and lovely gift.  It came to me at a point when I truly needed it and I just want you to know how much I appreciated your generosity... Hugs and Kisses and thank you so much....

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 1:09 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

@citrine, I received my box of LP goodies on Monday but due to work travels, I just now got the opportunity to open the box and the first thing I see is a note from Mara saying you gifted me a bottle of Feather in the Wind.  This was such a thoughtful and lovely gift.  It came to me at a point when I truly needed it and I just want you to know how much I appreciated your generosity... Hugs and Kisses and thank you so much....

I am so so soooo happy that I was able to surprise you, with a little help from Mara.

:hearts0425: