Bad Boy 2020 w/Heart Throb

AD-BadBoy_540x.jpg?v=1588368891

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
VANILLA, VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Oh man.  Man....  This smells so much like the last brew it is amazing.  Which is to say that I cannot stop huffing my application point as I've tested this out.  It really is amazing how attractive this scent is and the Heart Throb phero blend is perfect with the scent.  If you want an amazing leather, vanilla scent with a phero blend that has a LOT of kick, this is the one for you!

Yeah I would say this is identical to the original, but then again Mara has been rebrewing it for a while since it's so popular - and with good reason!  As much as I love the original, there's just something about the 2015 version which is soooooo sexy!  I also agree Heart Throb is totally congruent for this since the fragrance is totally swoonworthy.  It would be perfect for a night of romance and/or more carnal pursuits.  I would say the only difference which I think is probably the result of aging versus a new brew is the leather is more prominent.

• 1 month later...

This is probably my favorite iteration of this great scent. What I like about this iteration is that the vanilla seems to be just a little less foody and the leather is a little more forward. Then you combine it with Heart Throb which is one of the best pheromone mixes around for guys IMO.