AD-Haru_540x.jpg?v=1588361553

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

CHERRY BLOSSOM ~ Education, feminine beauty, love, transience of life.
HIBISCUS ~ Induces lust/lustful cravings, enhances beauty, attracts love, divination.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
WHTE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Edited by Beccah

Now that I've fixed this.... Haru is the best cherry blossom scent I've ever sniffed. This may be because I really love hibiscus. 

Edited by Beccah

This is definitely a different dimension on cherry blossom, and the hibiscus is nearly equal an element in the mix.  It's really interesting because it has more of a fresh evocation to me.  Normally I prefer fairly intensely sweet types of cherry blossom fragrances (Mysteries of the Orient is my favorite) but I like how this mingles that dense quality of cherry blossom with the airy/fresh aspect of the tea and hibiscus.  It makes me think of another scent from...last year?  The year before, maybe?  Gah, I can't think of what it was.  Not, like, exact, just a similar spirit.  In the long drydown, the cherry blossom part comes through with a familiar weight, but softer overall than previous types.  And I especially like that there's no soapiness.  So this is a really nice floral blend for Spring/Summer, I would say.

This is definitely a new take on cherry blossom. The hibiscus and tea make it much fresher than your typical cherry blossom scent. It does read a bit soapy on me during initial stages. Long dry down gets softer and a little more cherry blossom-esque. Really really softens up but also fades fairly fast on me. Very nice freshly showered skin scent.

• 2 months later...

Haru is a pretty floral. Subtle and delicate. It almost becomes powdery, but never quite reaches there. I would say Haru is sheer, but not clear, though I'm not sure that will make sense to anyone other than me. 

As it dries down, it becomes a touch (really, just a touch) sweeter and the tea becomes more noticeable.  Haru is light and feminine, yet still serious. At first, I wasn't sure Lace was really a match, but after a while, I could see how they vibed. In this mixture, Lace didn't give me that heady, giddiness that it usually does in the first hour, but also didn't  give me that come down, either. It was the first time I could really understand how other people find Lace more wearable. Chemistry, man. It's wild.

An hour or two in, it really stars to bloom and becomes even prettier. Cherry blossom, hibiscus, and tea can all wear kind of dry one me, but in this blend, that dryness isn't there. After even longer, it does get a bit soapy, but a pretty soap, like a fancy bath wash.

• 4 weeks later...

I was expecting the cherry blossom to be fairly strong and too much for me but instead it starts as a nice and light with a bit of tea and then blooms when dry to a really delicate soft, sweet floral. It hangs pretty close to the skin but also sticks around based on my first try with it though I'll have to see how it goes on after some time.

• 1 year later...

This is, as others have noted, a lovely, airy cherry blossom scent. It smells pink to me...and I am fond of nice pink scents. 😊 It’s also a surprisingly long lasting scent. I could smell it still even at the end of the day, hours and hours after applying it. 

This is was my first time playing with Lace... added three sprays of UN Lace to my hair from a small homemade alcohol spray. Pretty sure those sprays are less then what a true full bottle spray would produce. I didn’t feel any self effects from Lace at all. Normally, with alpha-nol I have to be a bit careful with the dose because it can sometimes make me feel nervous or anxious if over done. I learned this with Weenie Roast, which scent wise, I also love and at the right dose, Weenie Roast improves my mood. Also the two women who I interacted with today, while they were nice and friendly with me, they were not noticeable different than normal. Sadly, once again, I couldn’t find any guys to test this on (I am still working from home, so that limits my testing). Will have to keep testing...probably wasn’t wearing enough. The samples are sometimes difficult for me to figure out how much I am using...

• 2 months later...

I haven’t noticed any selfies or hits from Lace so far, mind you my testing pool is pretty much just my partner and occasionally my parents while I work from home. I have used it with UN Lace hoping to boost the effects, but none noticed do far. No bad changes in anyone’s mood either though, so that’s good. 
I swiped Haru w/Lace through my hair 3-4 times and split 3 UN drops between my wrists, crooks of elbows and cleavage. 

As for the scent, @halo0073 mentioned soap. I’m glad I’m not the only one smelling something that isn’t on the ingredients list 😊 To me, it smelled almost like menthol for quite a long time. How strange! I’m assuming it’s the tea, ‘invigorating and refreshing’.

You know, now that you mention it, when I first put it on, I smell cherry cough drop/syrup. So menthol is probably a good description. However, after about ten minutes that leaves and a wonderful floral cherry blossom scent comes out.

Also, I wore it to the grocery store recently and one of the other shoppers (a young college age, but cute guy) was going way out of his way to be extra helpful to me. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe that’s a hit? I like the idea/intent of Lace so I am going to keep playing with it.

• 2 months later...

Testing this again today, and no menthol in sight! It must have been the travel shock. It just shows what a big difference a little waiting around can make. It’s a very pretty, clean floral. I love the cherry blossom scent, and the white tea is adding lightness and airiness to it.

11 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

Testing this again today, and no menthol in sight! It must have been the travel shock. It just shows what a big difference a little waiting around can make. It’s a very pretty, clean floral. I love the cherry blossom scent, and the white tea is adding lightness and airiness to it.

I kept going back and forth if I should add this one to my order.  My skin chemistry does not like cherry and it turns to cough syrup on me...I wish I had bought a sample of this last year, and in that way I would have tested it to see if it would have worked for me... I'm so happy with everthing I ordered but this is the one, that I might regret not buying during the sale...

It might be in stock for your next order. I ended up ordering other things simply because I haven’t noticed any pronounced effects from Lace like I did with other pheromones. And I have lots of other scents still to work my way through. It’s interesting how our skin works with different scents. Did you get Lace to work for you?

I bought some months ago because I really liked the scent. Still haven’t really figured out my dose for Lace yet though - partly too busy testing other things and only have limited places to test things. I remember reading somewhere that some people had to wear six or seven sprays of the UN to get Lace to work for them. So, this might be a more is better pheromone.

That’s a good point. Maybe I just need to try using more. I’ve also thought it could be because Lace is not really congruent with my personality. Wonder if Leather is worth a try. My order has just shipped and I’m already making a list for my next order😁