Charisma for Women

AD-Charisma4W_540x.jpg?v=1588530787

CHARISMA FOR WOMEN pheromone blend, to help give off an air of ‘movie star-esque’ shine and social dominance. Can assist one in becoming the center of attention and elevating the mood of those around you. Charisma for Women is our new Stone Labs reformulation of our original Popularity blend.

Contains 1,000 mcg of pheromones per bottle.

• 6 months later...

So basically this is pop potion? I never played with pop before so I don't have previous data to compare to.

Buuuuut i made a small spray with this and im layering the UN together with it. Gonna wear it to work and see how it fares and I'll be back with a report! So far my little one likes the spray scent (tangy tart) 🥰

Alright, this blend is very amazing! People wanted to be in my space and were super chatty! Very friendly blend, also got MAD tips today and I felt so naturally charismatic and sparkly. For being a day before Thanksgiving, people were lovely towards me, I'm going to wear this again tomorrow to see if I get consistent hits! So far I'm loving this blend for customer service

ETA I packed up my pheros cuz I'm moving, I went w.LFM for turkey day

Edited by Anonymous2F
Eta

2 hours ago, Anonymous2F said:

People wanted to be in my space and were super chatty! Very friendly blend, also got MAD tips today and I felt so naturally charismatic and sparkly. For being a day before Thanksgiving, people were lovely towards me, I'm going to wear this again tomorrow to see if I get consistent hits! So far I'm loving this blend for customer service

This is so nice to hear! I fear I might go through my whole bottle before I'm around humans again and I have no idea regarding hits!

Wore it today at work, we are over staffed for how slow it is! However the hits are rather consistent but not as intense as last time. I got free lunch from one of my snobby colleagues and I'm shook. He's usually really stuck up and bossy but I noticed he's been responding well to this blend. Not that I'm targeting him specifically, I'll get what I get I guess lol. 

People were in my space still, I'm sans makeup today for science. I may not be as popular when I'm wearing makeup but people are still intrigued by me, not quite like lfm status, people open up easily rather than not and over share and want to touch you (idk man it was bizarre lol! hugs all day from the co-workers) I didn't put any under my nose so my selfies weren't really there today. I consider this a win when you're in the mood to be super popular and approachable. 

• 4 months later...

For the record, cats love me in Charisma. Not just my own cats, other people's cats also find me irresistable, in an aggressively charming fashion.

• 3 months later...

I’m posting this in the Charisma thread, although I only have this in the now discontinued Popularity Potion. 

Of all the social pheromones I’ve tried since discovering LPMP, this one should just have my name on it!  I don’t really get much in the way of conscious selfies from most pheromones.  Levitation yes, Lumina somewhat. And I’m not really that aware that Popularity Potion/ Charisma affects me, but it really grabs the attention of others. Both sexes.  

I remember mentioning this in the past, and another forum member suggested Cougar.  At her suggestion, I did try it, but, it doesn’t provoke the same level of responses. 

On a whim I wore PP today (because I had on Juju and thought it would be nice to add some sort of social pheromone into the equation.). 

I went to Home Depot on what was to be a swoop in, grab my stuff and get out,  kind of mission. Good god.  First I go into the garden department, ask these two guys who work there, if they still stocked a certain item. (They did not). The one guy offered to go to Walmart and get it for me, as he was about to go on break. I laughed, thanked and moved on. As soon as I was in the main part of the store, this woman who was also shopping, stops me, and goes on about how beautiful she thought I was. Next, I ask another employee dude  if he knew where  I could find s hooks for hanging plant baskets. He insisted on walking with me to where they were located ( which was easy to spot from where we stood). I grabbed my s hooks, and beat it to a self checkout lane that miraculously had no one in line. And yet another Home Depot guy materialized as I approached  the registers,  and offered  to check me out. He got his scanner gun, and scanned  my (two)  s hooks for me.  Gosh it’s so nice to have assistance with a big cart full of merchandise —wait!  I didn’t have a cart. I had two measly s hooks.  

If you’ve not tried Charisma, no telling what you’re missing out on. Just saying….

• 4 months later...

Today I went with my daughter to a stained  glass supplies shop/studio.  I had on Beewitched  that was boosted with Charisma, but I wasn’t really thinking about perfume or pheros, I’m just in love with Beewitched.  

A well respected glass artist who has several of his works acquired by private collections of wealthy, very well known families, happened to be in there.  I think he was there getting supplies, I don’t even know.  He’d already said goodbye to someone working there, and appeared to be on his way out the door.  But no. He came over and struck up a lengthy conversation with me.  Finally, he said said that well, he’d had to be going now.  Then came back inside to give me his business card, and chatted another good while.  

The name of this phero blend should be Charisma for Eve!!! 😁

On 7/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, Eve said:

The one guy offered to go to Walmart and get it for me, as he was about to go on break

Yes! I love this kind of phero’d nonsense! Next time I go to Home Depot I will wear Charisma for Eve.

• 1 year later...

I have been playing with Charisma lately in the form of Luxurious and with the UN from a Pherotine bottle. I’m using two drops of the UN, one on my chest and another split between wrists and smooched around inner elbows plus a lollipop of Luxurious. Still figuring out correct dosages. Maybe I need to wear more.

Still playing around, but my impression at this point, is it has a gentle friendliness and collaborative, respectful vibe to it. I wore it to an event where I didn’t know anyone, which normally is something I avoid because I feel awkward. But Charisma had people being friendly and pleasant but not in an over the top type of way or acting like they want to be my BFF. That’s good for me because I get a bit weirded out by strangers who act like BFFs. So, maybe a bit like La Femme Mystere in that it gives you some social boundaries. Different though, because unlike with LFM, you are not the Queen but part of the group. So, gives off a more “we are equal” vibe. People seemed to think I was charming. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, people were friendly but not quite as warm or bonding as with Lumina (prefer Lumina when I’m with my real friends). I noticed that everyone was friendly and that everyone was getting their fair share of talking. No one was over the top chatty (but still talkative) and all were respectful to others in my phero cloud. So not as giddy/chatty like Open Windows or Heart & Soul. 

I can see how this would be great for networking or social-work events or places where you won’t know anyone or more subdued events where dancing on tables is discouraged. Also works great at work when you are working with group collaboration type of project. I have to do that a lot at work, so it’s a great discovery. If you need to be seen as the alpha or the one in control, I would go with something else - LFM or Swimming with Sharks or maybe Leather ( I haven’t played with Leather yet though so I really can’t say).

Also, I have not tried it with anyone who I’m romantically interested in. I still like Gotcha!, Heart & Soul (with cops!) and Perfect Match for deeper bonding (or Sexology 😁). But maybe with some cops or LAM or BAM Charisma might be nice/fun out on a date.

My cat also was loving me in Charisma in a similar way as when I wear Gotcha (or strawberry scents - Weird cat). 🤔🤔 Maybe It would work well in a romantic situation.