AD-Charisma4W_540x.jpg?v=1588530787

CHARISMA FOR WOMEN pheromone blend, to help give off an air of ‘movie star-esque’ shine and social dominance. Can assist one in becoming the center of attention and elevating the mood of those around you. Charisma for Women is our new Stone Labs reformulation of our original Popularity blend.

Contains 1,000 mcg of pheromones per bottle.

• 6 months later...

So basically this is pop potion? I never played with pop before so I don't have previous data to compare to.

Buuuuut i made a small spray with this and im layering the UN together with it. Gonna wear it to work and see how it fares and I'll be back with a report! So far my little one likes the spray scent (tangy tart) 🥰

Alright, this blend is very amazing! People wanted to be in my space and were super chatty! Very friendly blend, also got MAD tips today and I felt so naturally charismatic and sparkly. For being a day before Thanksgiving, people were lovely towards me, I'm going to wear this again tomorrow to see if I get consistent hits! So far I'm loving this blend for customer service

ETA I packed up my pheros cuz I'm moving, I went w.LFM for turkey day

Edited by Anonymous2F
Eta
2 hours ago, Anonymous2F said:

People wanted to be in my space and were super chatty! Very friendly blend, also got MAD tips today and I felt so naturally charismatic and sparkly. For being a day before Thanksgiving, people were lovely towards me, I'm going to wear this again tomorrow to see if I get consistent hits! So far I'm loving this blend for customer service

This is so nice to hear! I fear I might go through my whole bottle before I'm around humans again and I have no idea regarding hits!

Wore it today at work, we are over staffed for how slow it is! However the hits are rather consistent but not as intense as last time. I got free lunch from one of my snobby colleagues and I'm shook. He's usually really stuck up and bossy but I noticed he's been responding well to this blend. Not that I'm targeting him specifically, I'll get what I get I guess lol. 

People were in my space still, I'm sans makeup today for science. I may not be as popular when I'm wearing makeup but people are still intrigued by me, not quite like lfm status, people open up easily rather than not and over share and want to touch you (idk man it was bizarre lol! hugs all day from the co-workers) I didn't put any under my nose so my selfies weren't really there today. I consider this a win when you're in the mood to be super popular and approachable.