Gotcha! 2.0

AD-Gotcha25_540x.jpg?v=1588529030AD-Gotcha2_540x.jpg?v=1588529027

GOTCHA! 2.0 - (for women) - Our exclusive blend, designed as the pheromonal equivalent to our original Love Potion Perfume formula. A sensual sexual attractant, but more importantly with a little something extra...something to help erode his fears, something to help him let go of his inhibitions and express the intensity of his emotions, something to help nudge him off that cliff of indecision and into your arms. Gotcha 2. is our new Stone Labs reformulation of our original Gotcha blend.

Contains 1,000 mcg of pheromones per bottle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, Tinkerbelle said:

Curious if anyone has tried this and can compare it to the previous version.

I’ve only worn it once, but the reactions were very similar to the old version. Selfies were a little different for me. Still got a relaxed, “roll with it”, but more upbeat than before, like there’s a bit more DHEAS in it

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I had my older stash with me to compare the two, alas it's in oregon lol. I tried the 2.0 and haven't gotten any notable hits or selfies, still testing it out with mr.man. I'm curious what others have to say about it!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I never tried the original version of this but this is a really fun one to wear.

I wore this the first night I talked to my bf and we just had a really great connection off the bat. This is a really special blend it just makes you feel comfortable in your own skin but helps you to really bond with others.

You will definitely get noticed wearing this one!

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, citrine said:

Quick question - is Gotcha better in oil or in spray?

I would like to know the answer too! Hey, Citrine, are you also experimenting with Gotcha? So far I haven’t worn it around any other people, just trying to learn if there are any self effects. Pretty sure I need to wear more, only have noticed maybe a sense of calmness. 

On 2/26/2021 at 8:43 PM, Vika said:

I never tried the original version of this but this is a really fun one to wear.

I wore this the first night I talked to my bf and we just had a really great connection off the bat. This is a really special blend it just makes you feel comfortable in your own skin but helps you to really bond with others.

You will definitely get noticed wearing this one!

This sounds promising though!  🤞

Out of curiosity, can anyone compare it to Heart & Soul or maybe even BAM! ?

I can't compare it to heart and soul. To me it's different than BAM. It's not super sexual (on me). It's more like perfect match. It really gets people to open up to you and they look at you with shiny eyes. Like you're really special. And they talk about their feelings in depth, even if they normally aren't so open. And yeah that can't definitely lead to some amazing sex but it doesn't always have to. Also oil last longer and works great for me but if you're in a cold climate I would get the spray for sure. 

@Artemis  Thank you! That was very helpful! Yeah, definitely need to play more with this one. Well, I live in the a North East and it definitely can get somewhat cold here (Not like Minnesota though! I was there once in the winter and that’s the 🥶 coldest I have ever been in my life).

@citrine   You bring up a good point about buying a bottle while the sale is still on. It’s occurred to me too. Happy playing and can’t wait to hear about your experiences with it.

7 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

I would like to know the answer too! Hey, Citrine, are you also experimenting with Gotcha? So far I haven’t worn it around any other people, just trying to learn if there are any self effects. Pretty sure I need to wear more, only have noticed maybe a sense of calmness. 

This sounds promising though!  🤞

Out of curiosity, can anyone compare it to Heart & Soul or maybe even BAM! ?

Gotcha is more sexy I feel than Heart&Soul. Heart&Soul everyone wants to touch you/comfort you in my experience.
I haven’t experimented with BAM much. 

I do think Gotcha helps with bonding and it definitely gets you attention.

I’ll have to pull this back out and let you know. I haven’t been wearing pheros much lately. 

23 hours ago, Vika said:

Gotcha is more sexy I feel than Heart&Soul. Heart&Soul everyone wants to touch you/comfort you in my experience.
I haven’t experimented with BAM much. 

I do think Gotcha helps with bonding and it definitely gets you attention.

I’ll have to pull this back out and let you know. I haven’t been wearing pheros much lately. 

Thanks! Interesting...so it’s sexier than Perfect Match and Heart & Soul but maybe not as sexy as BAM! ? I guess that would make sense, since BAM has more cops. It’s a bit confusing because it seems that some people seem to get more sexy-ness out of it than others. I need more phero testing opportunities!

On 8/21/2022 at 1:32 AM, citrine said:

You have it UN or in a scent?

@Vika You have it in oil or spray?

I have it unscented In oil. I have more unscented pheros in oil so I can just cover them up. The ones I use most are Treasured Hearts, PM, Heart and Soul and cops. 

@RosesArePinkit might be the same as BAM! Because they both contain copulins. I’ve definitely had people stop and stare or back track or talk a lot with Gotcha.

PM with cops is fun too. 

My cops are all scented though because I’m not brave enough to try them without.

1 hour ago, citrine said:

Thank you @Vika! How much to you usually apply?

You’re welcome! :) 

I usually only apply a small amount on my chest like about half an inch and some on my arms, if I’m feeling more confident. Since it contains cops, I try not to over do it.

5 hours ago, Vika said:

I usually only apply a small amount on my chest like about half an inch and some on my arms, if I’m feeling more confident. Since it contains cops, I try not to over do it.

Wow, that doesn’t seem like a lot! But right, have to remember you are using the UN and I’ve only really tried it in Honeyed Love. 

22 hours ago, Vika said:

Thank you, again! :) I just sent for an invoice, I got a bottle of this, in oil - wasn't sure if I should get oil or spray but went with oil. Can't wait to try it! :D

Yay! @citrine

i hope you have fun with this!

I like oils better than sprays because you don’t have to apply too much but also I feel a spray is easier to go overboard with. also when using cops I use oil because you don’t want to spray them all over. 

Not an easy choice - spray or oil. I ended up getting a bottle too, but I went with the 60/40 spray because I decided that the climate in my area is cold. Also have some Honeyed Love in oil, so that’s an option too.

@citrine I think you made the right choice with oil as I seem to recall you talking about lavender blooming in one of your posts. So your climate must be warmer than mine. Lavender definitely will not grow here. And @Vika brings up a good point about being able to better control the dose of an oil.

Yesterday I wore two drops of Gotcha (from a pherotine bottle) when I went out to do my errands. No idea if that’s too much? Or not enough?

Oddly, it seemed like there were men consistently around me everywhere I went. Usually it seems like I don’t even see that many men around, so this was very, very weird. I’m wondering if it’s just making me more aware of the men around?

Most of them didn’t try to talk to me or really even seem to pay much attention to me, except for a very cute police officer. I was walking down the sidewalk and he was coming towards me and at first he seemed to be in hurry. But as he came closer, he slowed down and did a little double take. He gave me a big flirtatious smile and paused to have a brief but lighthearted conversation about the beautiful weather. After he passed by me, I was waiting at a crosswalk and I happened to notice that he turned back towards me to give me another big smile with very twinkling eyes.  So, I guess that’s something. I like men with twinkling eyes.

@RosesArePink  It's not just you - Gotcha is like a gravitational field for men!  They will magically just place themselves in your vicinity.  During the height of Covid, when everyone was wearing a mask and distancing, I had to go to a library to use a computer for conferencing because my home internet was having some issues. I sat in the very back of the library, far, far away from everyone else, so I wouldn't bother anyone. A guy literally came all the way across the library, past dozens of computers, to sit right next to me. I don't think you could even see me from the entrance!

I don't think he ever spoke to me, so it's not like he consciously came over to talk to me. But it's like he subconsciously wandered over to me. Mind control! 😄

8 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

Yesterday I wore two drops of Gotcha (from a pherotine bottle) when I went out to do my errands. No idea if that’s too much? Or not enough?

Oddly, it seemed like there were men consistently around me everywhere I went. Usually it seems like I don’t even see that many men around, so this was very, very weird. I’m wondering if it’s just making me more aware of the men around?

Most of them didn’t try to talk to me or really even seem to pay much attention to me, except for a very cute police officer. I was walking down the sidewalk and he was coming towards me and at first he seemed to be in hurry. But as he came closer, he slowed down and did a little double take. He gave me a big flirtatious smile and paused to have a brief but lighthearted conversation about the beautiful weather. After he passed by me, I was waiting at a crosswalk and I happened to notice that he turned back towards me to give me another big smile with very twinkling eyes.  So, I guess that’s something. I like men with twinkling eyes.

I can't wait for my Gotcha bottle to get here!!!! Especially after reading this! :D

17 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Gotcha is like a gravitational field for men!  They will magically just place themselves in your vicinity.

😁 Excellent! I hope this works with the Cute Veterinarian. 

@citrine.   I really, really hope Gotcha works well for you!

You know, I was again lamenting about not having enough places to test pheromones and I just realized there’s a tea/coffee place not far from me. It’s always busy there and (at least in the pre-covid times) I often ran into people I know there. Just need to hang out there more often. For testing purposes of course.

• 4 weeks later...

I lied, testing it out at home today instead.

The selfies are STRONG, giddiness out the gate (I see you DHEAS)

Here's what I got after my ritual this morning: Got a noticable giddy energy boost, no strong emotional feels yet (that one stood out to me in the OG Gotcha)

sweet lovey babies that are stuck to me like Velcro, my Mr. is respectfully chatty (he usually talks my ear off) yet kind of distant. He usually has huge emotional meltdowns with large amounts of Bnol so I'm periodically giving the side eye to gauge his reactions. 

Will be back w.update after running around today. 

Can’t wait for your update! I just meandered over here to see if anyone’s been playing with Gotcha. I’m still working out a good dose and just trying to get a feel for it. Went with two UN sprays the last time I saw my target and definitely got the heart shaped eyes and he spent a lot more time talking with me. He was also extra sweet and almost cooing. He was laughing a lot, but not quite giggly like he gets with H&S. I wonder what’s in H&S that makes him so giggly? Alpha-nol?

Sorry I forgot to finish the review! This new one is definitely got a more fluttery butterfly effect and less of the "deep" emotional connection, not to say it's not there because it definitely is! It's just compared to the original formulation which had me wanting to bond and cuddle anything that moved, this one made me and the people in my cloud happy to be just be there instead of making everybody want to smother eachother cuz "we're just so happy thank you for existing*sob*" lol.

So, just my personal observations:

OG gotcha is for uncontrollable mushy feelings and spontaneous closeness even with strangers (hello hugs and free back rubs)

Gotcha 2.0 is feel good n happy bonding with a solid handle on your feelings so you don't wanna spontaneously cry when you wanna go in for a hug or even more. 

Both are very fun, I loved both experiences 😄

Eta: I think the Gotcha 2.0 is more accurate to the description's intentions compared to old formulation. I feel that this give more control in ones emotions and of the situation 🥳

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 1 month later...

Anyone have any more experiences with Gotcha2.0?  

I’ve been wearing it out to my local cafe and it consistently melts the (female) baristas into little puddles. I find this to be an interesting and unexpected result. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The guys ones hover and seem to be trying to please me, but they are also acting kinda shy. They don’t seem to melt in quite the same way as the women do though. Maybe it I should wear cops there. 🤭 Bad, bad RosesArePink. 

Also wearing it (with some cops 😁) around my target, the Cute Veterinarian, and it’s definitely getting some of the bonding vibes going on. He really opened up about some very personal things going on in his life. Very deep intense eye contact. Again not at all giggly - but he has a very good reason to be unhappy right now. I did manage to get him to laugh a couple of times and I think talking helped him. Just wanted to snuggle up with him <— that‘s not the Gotcha talking! Really.

And when I was out at the front desk making the next appointment, the office manager was chatting with me, walked behind me and gave me a warm, caressing hug! Like a BFF type hug. 😳 Very unexpected, but I think I remember reading about similar experiences on the original Gotcha thread.

I didn’t even realize they were different! Both are wins for me, both cause extreme cuddles and crush-y feelings. I just put on my oldest Honey’d LP with Gotcha. 

• 1 month later...

I haven't gotten any noticeable hits with this one, but it doesn't matter because the self effects are selling it for me. I get a major confidence boost and a very peppy zing. It's instant extrovert in a bottle. 

Hi @Vixy mixy! Glad that you like the self effects from Gotcha! And are having fun with it.  Out of curiosity, how much are you wearing and in what kind of situations?

I find if I’m just wearing it out and about, like when out shopping, I don’t really notice too much except for an unusual surplus of guys around (but they don’t talk to me). But if I’m in one on one situations then it brings out more of the bonding-ness. Also, for me, I need three sprays or drops for the UN to get any real reactions. And the spray seems to work better or faster - but it’s cold-ish in my area right now so that might also play a role.

Happy experimenting! And look forward to you future reviews.

Hi @RosesArePink! I use the oil rollerball and I swipe it up and down my topside of my arms up to my elbows about 5 times. I've worn it while out and about shopping, while in exercise class, and while out dancing. I've used it in both distant and close situations, with strangers and with people I know. 

I really don't mind that I don't get any hits because I love the self effects. I mean I really really really love these self effects. 🥰 I've started pairing it with BI which does get me consistent hits so I can have the best of both worlds. Last night, I went out dancing and used both Gotcha and BI and had a great time! No lack of dance partners. 😉

@Vixy mixy  Thanks! I’m always curious how much other people are using (yes, everyone is different, but still...).

Sounds like your self effects with it are similar to what I get with Bang, Bang! It’s always interesting to me to read how there is a bit of variety in ways the different formulas work for different people.

Ah, yes, I’ll bet BI works great in getting male attention! I’m too chicken at this point to wear BI out and about. I wrote a review in the Lantern thread about my grocery shopping trip while wearing BI. LOL.