AD-ClassyDame_540x.jpg?v=1588527305

Classy Dame - (for women) - Female magic! A blend that might give people whiplash when you walk past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. A head-turning blend but with a certain *elegance* as well. Classy Dame is our new Stone Labs formulation of our old Super Sexy blend.

Contains 1,000 mcg of pheromones per bottle.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate for me to review this, since being quarantined, I can't really speak of hits. But I did want to say that I use socials even at home because I get good self effects from them, & this is one of my new faves for that...I loooooove this phero ! I used 3 sprays ( in the alcohol base ) on top of Rocket Fuel w/ Bang Bang & have been in a super happy mood ever since. And I woke up with my anxiety trying to flare up. This is up there with Lace & Open Windows for self effects.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just ordered this on a whim, as SS4W never gave me any selfies, so I don’t remember reaching for it much. I do hope the new Stone Labs variant will be more of a winner for me. Can anyone speak to the difference between this one and LFM? (Which, in my mind, could certainly be called Classy Dame!)

They're both social-sexuals but I think La Femme Mystere is maybe slanted more towards the sexual.

Whoa, I had no idea LFM was more sexual than Classy Dame/SS4W. I wear LFM to work! I guess it could just be an individual chemistry thing, because it doesn’t seem very sexual on me, just kind of...femininely powerful? I don’t even think it has cops?

I’ve only worn Classy Dame a few times in Luxurious, but I don’t get the “I am a straight up queen” vibe I do with LFM. I feel a little more chilled out, not in a Balm Bomb way but more in an effortless, “I don’t care what other people think” way.  But nothing as dramatic as the selfies with LFM. But also ordered a pherotine to experiment more with it! 

It doesn't - hence the difference between LFM and LFN.  But neither does SS4W.

Thanks @luna65. So maybe more like a classy PP? I just want to wear it appropriately. Except where the fuck am I going?!

Although, I had Honeyed LP with Gotcha on at the health food store the other day. The guy ringing up my purchase complimented me on my mask, then my dress, and then how my scarf matched my mask and my dress. I asked for a napkin and he ran and got me a whole roll of paper towels. He kept mumbling random compliments the whole time. Poor guy. 

3 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Whoa, I had no idea LFM was more sexual than Classy Dame/SS4W. I wear LFM to work! I guess it could just be an individual chemistry thing, because it doesn’t seem very sexual on me, just kind of...femininely powerful? I don’t even think it has cops?

LFM doesn’t signal ‘ready for sex,’ but what guy doesn’t want the unattainable woman? I’m interested to see how it performs, either way! And I’ll try not to be so well color matched and put together if I get to test it out.

Good point. For some reason I thought SS4W has cops in it.   :Emoticons04280:
Haha, that guy didn’t know what hit him! I can just imagine him standing in your wake holding a roll of paper towels thinking,”What just happened??”

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I got dumped out of the blue on Saturday and I've practically been bathing in this since then.  No hits cuz everyone's masked up, but it's definitely putting some swagger back in my step, so that's good.

I need selfies more than hits right now anyway.

• 1 month later...

I cannot say exactly what I’m getting out of this, hit wise, because no one can smell me through zoom. (I’m pretty sure we don’t  need Smell-O-Vision, at least not with the kind of horror shows I watch!) But I keep reaching for it, so it must be doing something! For work, I frequently bounced between SWS, Lumina, and LFM, depending on my mood and the situations, oftentimes with DHEAS on top. This seems like an easy reach, I’m personable without oversharing like I can be with some other pheros, and still sparkly. I can tell a few jokes without losing all professionalism. Good times! I recommending Classy Dame for zoom call selfies.