Pheromones helping depression, being lethargic and bitter

Not sure if anyone will read this, but I could use an advice.

I've been through a lot, and I had to spend a big part of my life doing a job I do not love or like. For more than a decade. That left me depressed, lethargic and bitter. And obiesed. Because I fed the hole in my heart and ate my emotions. It also gave me panic attacks. 

I decided to change that. Decided to work at this job until the end of summer next year just so I can save enough money to start my own business I always wanted. And move more and change my diet. 

But the bad feelings are still here. And somedays they do not let me get off my couch and I keep over eating. 

I know that just a pheromone can not help me, I do, but I could use one as a sidekick. Just not sure which one...one like Mega Watt that could help me with energy, one like Teddy to calm me and keep my emotions at bay...? Could you give me a push in a right direction? 

Thank you to anyone who had the time to read this. 

XO

I would say something like Balm Bomb, Teddy BB or B2.2 might help with changing your mood, reducing anxiety - and then as you say, Mega Watt could help with focus/energy.  Some people have found Dominance is also helpful with that, although I would suggest if you try it to start small with that one.  Some can be very sensitive to its' effects.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling so poorly. 

I've had issues with major depressive episodes and anxiety on and off since I was about 12. 

I definitely second all of Luna's suggestions. Balm Bomb is of particular help to me, being that it seems to help ease both anger and sadness when I feel overwhelmed by them. I have a girlfriend who has panic attacks, and she finds Balm Bomb very soothing. 

I work at a job that requires me to be excessively social for my comfort level, something I find frustrating and draining. At work I often reach for Open Windows, which seems to help give my mood and energy a gentle boost in the right direction. 

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think the reason I like BB and OW so much is that they both tend to temper other people's behavior toward me. Balm Bomb sort of softens people up a bit. Open Windows tends to spread a little good cheer. 

I shy away from Dominance because it sets my temper on a hair trigger. But I have been known to use light doses of Leather on occasion, when I feel I need a little discipline, backbone or just plain old "oomph". 

I have anxiety that just spirals out of control, & I've actually had lots of luck with a lot of the socials...Open Windows & Levitation in particular. Both have really pulled me out of a downward spiral, more than once. Lace is also a huge mood booster for me, & Topper is great for those kinds of self effects, too. And of course, Balm Bomb. Not sure how I would have made it through the last few months of 2019 without Balm Bomb, actually. It helped me get through an especially brutal time. I would definitely play with the socials a bit & see if those help at all. I really, truly hope that you feel a lot better soon...depression & anxiety are no joke. Sending you lots of good, happy vibes 🥰

31 minutes ago, Eggers said:

I shy away from Dominance because it sets my temper on a hair trigger. But I have been known to use light doses of Leather on occasion, when I feel I need a little discipline, backbone or just plain old "oomph". 

Thanks for that, J - yeah it should be noted it could be either Dominance or Leather to provide that kind of hard nudge for climbing over your own entropy, as it were.

4 hours ago, luna65 said:

Thanks for that, J - yeah it should be noted it could be either Dominance or Leather to provide that kind of hard nudge for climbing over your own entropy, as it were.

Dominance tends to highlight my flash bomb temper. I learned that the hard, embarrassing way. A few times. 

Leather lends me a dose of "git 'er done" mentality. It's all the fire power I can personally handle. 

I can only speak to what’s helped for me, but hopefully that’s somewhat helpful!  Balm Bomb is great for anxiety- it really helps me calm down and takes the “urgency” off the anxiety, if that makes sense. Like if anxiety is like this hurricane in my mind, it slows it down enough so it’s not too overwhelming to handle.  

For depression, I tend to get caught in circles of rumination and negative thoughts.  What really works for me is something that breaks that cycle and helps me gain some self-efficacy. So I gravitate toward pheros that make me feel strong, uplifted, and confident.  I like Open Windows, La Femme Mystere, and Swimming with Sharks.  

scents make a big difference too!  It’s probably different for everyone but I know there are scents that just make me feel happy. A lot of people like LP Pink, myself included.  

Hello Bruja,

I'm glad you reached out. I just reached out as well and it feels so fantastic when other people around the globe care enough to answer.

I'm a depression & anxiety suffer as well, since the birth of my children. Every 6 months I do a major anti-candida program (against yeast growing in the body) because I tend to soothe my symptoms with sugar and carbs which  just spirals things down more. And then the yeast overgrows in my body and adds to my depression and anxiety. May not work for you, but reduces my symptoms by about half for a few months.

On a pheromomone level, I use Mega Matt when I first get up (or if it's really bad, apply still in bed and hit the snooze button). By afternoon/evening, I reach for anything with androstadienone , so Balm Bomb, Teddy Potion BB, Phero 2.2 seem to reduce anxiety to help with sleep. Mother's Little Helper, Perfect Match, The Love God make me feel loved and cared about, less lonely, and help me reduce anxiety through that route, as though someone has my back and it's not all on me. 

Maybe that helps a little ? You are not alone. 

37 minutes ago, androstenol said:

Hello Bruja,

I'm glad you reached out. I just reached out as well and it feels so fantastic when other people around the globe care enough to answer.

I'm a depression & anxiety suffer as well, since the birth of my children. Every 6 months I do a major anti-candida program (against yeast growing in the body) because I tend to soothe my symptoms with sugar and carbs which  just spirals things down more. And then the yeast overgrows in my body and adds to my depression and anxiety. May not work for you, but reduces my symptoms by about half for a few months.

On a pheromomone level, I use Mega Matt when I first get up (or if it's really bad, apply still in bed and hit the snooze button). By afternoon/evening, I reach for anything with androstadienone , so Balm Bomb, Teddy Potion BB, Phero 2.2 seem to reduce anxiety to help with sleep. Mother's Little Helper, Perfect Match, The Love God make me feel loved and cared about, less lonely, and help me reduce anxiety through that route, as though someone has my back and it's not all on me. 

Maybe that helps a little ? You are not alone. 

I'm glad you brought up sugar, @androstenol. I cut sugar out completely about 5 years ago, and after I got over the initial withdrawal symptoms, (which were admittedly unpleasant in the extreme, being that I suspect I'm actually addicted), I experienced a huge rebound in energy, mood and a noticeable lifting of "brain fog" type of symptoms. I allow myself a little sugar these days, but cut WAY back again if I notice I'm letting it get out of hand again, because I don't want to go back down that foggy, low-energy, low-mood path again. 

Abstaining from sugar aside, the biggest game-changer for me has been yoga. I know, @bruja, that you were just asking for phero recommendations. But since @androstenol was adding her 2 cents about sugar, I figured I might as well second her 2 cents, and add my own. Yoga is a fabulous mood & energy lifter. ;) 

Wow, thank you so so much for answering. I know I don't even know you, but I was scared to open up and I'm ashamed of what I turned my self into. Like I have no self control. Yeah, I love food with sugar too (too much). It just gives me comfort. When I get frustrated, I eat 😔 I tried to cut back, but one bad feeling, and I'm all over sugar again. 

I will get Balm Bomb, and will try Levitation and maybe Leather (I know I have a sample with it). And def will order Mega Watt. 

I tried Dominance before but it was in Sex and Violins but it just wasn't my kind of a scent.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, it is so good to know I'm not alone ❤

@Eggers @luna65 @androstenol @StrawberryKitten @hedgehog THANK YOU

On 5/8/2020 at 5:56 PM, Eggers said:

Dominance tends to highlight my flash bomb temper. I learned that the hard, embarrassing way. A few times. 

Leather lends me a dose of "git 'er done" mentality. It's all the fire power I can personally handle. 

I am the exact same with Dom. Never sold a bottle so fast! I do *okay* with Leather, but the one that works really well for me for motivation and just the right amount of confidence/assertive is La Femme Noir. Better than Mega Watt for me honestly. I have ADHD if that’s helpful or relevant.

Highly agree with the Balm Bomb, B2.2, Teddy Suggestions. B2.2 is best for me but it’s kind of a knock out punch for a lot of people. Helpful at bedtime or for full on anxiety. Teddy is too light for me. Balm Bomb is kinda my all around pick for the majority of people. I like it a lot myself.

I also agree with suggestions for socials. Open Windows is great for a lot of people. DHEAS is a great uplifting molecule that is effective for me on its own but is really great to add on top of others (Topper) or all up socials like OW, LAM etc. 

I hope you find some tools that work! 

@halo0073 Yes! I was going to mention La Femme Noire in oil because it has that get-up-and-go effect on me, too. The only reason I didn't is because of the sexual component. But LFN in oil definitely makes me want to get off my duff and get shit done. 

Hi, @bruja. I'm so sorry to hear that you have been feeling so badly.  There is a lot of great advice already.  I know for me, Balm Bomb is great when I feel like I am climbing out of my own skin - more agitated or on edge. Teddy BB is fantastic for putting me to sleep, so I don't wear that during the daytime.  When I need a pick me up, I prefer Open Windows or Lace.  If I am feeling insecure or weepy,  Dominance (in small doses and premixed - not UN strength) works wonders for me, probably because there's no est. in it.  I would typically not use Dom at any other time, but it really is a boost for me on those random days where I start doubting everything. I love LFM, LFN, and SS4W/Bang, but those are more for fun times when I'm already feeling in a good mood.  I hope that you find some pheros that work for you. Keep us updated! :)

On 5/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, bruja said:

Wow, thank you so so much for answering. I know I don't even know you, but I was scared to open up and I'm ashamed of what I turned my self into. Like I have no self control. Yeah, I love food with sugar too (too much). It just gives me comfort. When I get frustrated, I eat 😔 I tried to cut back, but one bad feeling, and I'm all over sugar again. 

@brujadon't feel ashamed; you're only human.

I echo what others have suggested; I've never used Teddy BB, but Balm Bomb always works for me. I've been feeling very down myself (longer-term problems being exacerbated by the current Covid self-isolation), and Balm Bomb reliably lowers my anxiety before bedtime. I've also been starting to feel sluggish and unable to concentrate during the workday, and am going to start using Mega Watt on those days because I do feel the difference in focus and energy.

• 8 months later...

Quick help please, if you have the time to answer; I found out about some animal cruelty and I can't help but to cry and feel super sad. And this feeling will stick with me for a long time (I know me). Not sure what would help, a calming phero or a mood elevating phero? Asking, because I need to make an order and not sure what to order, as I have limited budget. Thank you