Fresh Scrubs and Hand Sanitizers!

Requests heard!

Fresh Sugar Scrubs can be found here:

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172912/bath-and-body

If you have never used them, I know this is weird to say, but I make the best sugar scrubs I have ever tried. The reason is I use lavish and expensive butters in them that make them feel ultra luxurious and pampering. In 4 out of the new 5  offerings - I also use bakery grade flavor oils rather than scent oils, and they smell incredibly delicious - but DO NOT EAT THEM!! There be soap in there!!

NOTE: Our scrubs are HEAVY. One jar pushes the shipping weight class into Priority rates, so we are charging a flat rate of $12 for shipping no matter how many you buy. We are subsidizing the current Priority cost of $15.05 for a Medium Flat Rate box.

New Hand Sanitizing Sprays in a variety of scents can be found in the New Releases section of the main site:

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

The alcohol base of this new lot comes from a local distillery, so carries a faint aroma of bourbon when it's still wet. This disappears once dry, but I have factored that scent into the rest of the ingredients to compliment it.  The sanitizer recipe follows WHO guidelines. The scents are uplifting or relaxing, and designed to give everyone a welcome break from the smell of disinfectants.

Please ask for an invoice if you want to purchase from more than one site. Thank you!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Yes, Mara. Your sugar scrubs are the only fragranced ones that don't make my skin itchy. So to me they are the best as well! 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Midnight Requiem said:

Mara do you ever make salt-based scrubs? Whenever I use any brand of sugar scrub, a bunch of ants always show up to try to get in on the party. 😂

I do! And I enjoy them myself, but they sell slowly compared to the sugar so I haven't made any in awhile. But sure, I can make some. What kind of scents do you like?

Not to horn it (but sure, okay, I'm totally horning in) but can I just say that the Lime Margarita salt scrub you made a couple years back (I think?) was totally awesome. :001_302:

On 10/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, Potion Master said:

I do! And I enjoy them myself, but they sell slowly compared to the sugar so I haven't made any in awhile. But sure, I can make some. What kind of scents do you like?

On 10/10/2020 at 12:20 PM, Midnight Requiem said:

Mara do you ever make salt-based scrubs? Whenever I use any brand of sugar scrub, a bunch of ants always show up to try to get in on the party. 😂

On 10/10/2020 at 3:16 PM, luna65 said:

Not to horn it (but sure, okay, I'm totally horning in) but can I just say that the Lime Margarita salt scrub you made a couple years back (I think?) was totally awesome. :001_302:

I will try a couple of  salt scrubs - lime is good, also coconut, pomegranate & blueberry or  &raspberry or & strawberry maybe some kind of wake up mint with flowers 

I had a "Famous Department Store Brand of Skin Care" representative  explain to me that older people need to scrub their skin b/c they do not sluff off their old dead skin cells and that is why old people have old people smell, and that is why I needed to buy a jar of the famous department store brand of skin scrub - so of course I did - the result?? meh scrubshemub......

@raydee8_love,  good thing I’m into sloughing.  😎. (I actually prefer sugar scrubs over salt, just to throw my two cents in). 

My daughter is visiting, and she has this clay mask by an overpriced beauty line with the initials of CT. I can’t tell that it does anything beneficial for my skin, but it has an incredible true gardenia scent. It makes me want to try growing gardenias in the house this winter. 

This advice sounds like it came from a teenager who watched an infomercial video.

19 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I had a "Famous Department Store Brand of Skin Care" representative  explain to me that older people need to scrub their skin b/c they do not sluff off their old dead skin cells and that is why old people have old people smell, and that is why I needed to buy a jar of the famous department store brand of skin scrub - so of course I did - the result?? meh scrubshemub......

A customer told me she was imbibing a flower supplement of some kind, of course I forget which one, because it combatted old lady smell. I am SURE scrubbing will not do that though. It's a smell that comes from the pores and the breath. An article online said blackberry supplements help. 

Our scrubs are lovely and moisturizing and make your skin feel smooth and polished. I promise nothing other than that. I will find time to make some Salt Scrubs soon. Currently we are well stocked on Sugar Scrubs. :)

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Our scrubs are lovely and moisturizing and make your skin feel smooth and polished. I promise nothing other than that. I will find time to make some Salt Scrubs soon. Currently we are well stocked on Sugar Scrubs. :)

Speaking as a guy but also as someone with absolutely terrible skin, I have to say that I REALLY like Mara's scrubs.  They are very exfoliating and do a great job of smoothing the skin with absolutely no irritation.  I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't do anything to irritate it.  I highly recommend her scrubs!  Apologies to TLC.