Petticoat Lane

Beccah

AD-PetticoatLane_540x.jpg?v=1596396871

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
OAKMOSS aka Wool of Bat ~ Protection, unconditional love, parental love.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay all you Spider Silk/Gossamer Threads lovers who wanted MOAR of this, here ya go!  Also for those who love scents like LP White and Sneaky Clean.

I'm not typically a "sheer 'white' scent" kinda gal but in this version I'm really enjoying the way the myrrh just makes everything so lovely, usually the white musk is a little too much for me in this type of blending but the myrrh totally saves the day.  Silky sheer pretty powdery!

• 2 weeks later...

I never tried spider silk or gossamer but always wanted to. This is my favorite from my last order. I've always pictured a woman who just wakes up beautiful, perfect soft curls, smells amazing just all on her own...this is that scent for me, it's lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a trial vial of Gossamer Threads and I was really disappointed when it sold out. I stocked up on this one hoping it was the similar and it is! Lol

It's a beautiful scent for people who like white amber type of perfumes like Kuumba mades Persian Garden, this is in the same family. Very pretty!

• 2 months later...

You know how in every early 2000s remix there's a hype guy in the background constantly repeating the name of the song, or the artist, or even just,  "Remix! Remix!"

Well, this is Gossamer Threads: the Remix by Sugared featuring Oakmoss and the hype guy spends the whole time going, "Oakmoss! Oakmoss!"

(Trying to figure out if there's a  bit of lavender in here, or if it's just the Oakmoss that makes my breath catch. My allergies: never fun, but always an adventure. )

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 5:52 PM, Vika said:

It's a beautiful scent for people who like white amber type of perfumes like Kuumba mades Persian Garden, this is in the same family. Very pretty!

Oh my gosh, you’re right!! I was wondering what it reminded me of and why I felt like I’d felt this feeling before! It’s not exact of course, Petticoat is just so amazing, but it does have the same feel to me as Persian garden. I just feel soft and fresh and gorgeous! I haven’t worn Persian gardens in years but I find myself reaching for Petticoat over all my other fragrances the same way I did with that one. 

58 minutes ago, Amanda said:

Oh my gosh, you’re right!! I was wondering what it reminded me of and why I felt like I’d felt this feeling before! It’s not exact of course, Petticoat is just so amazing, but it does have the same feel to me as Persian garden. I just feel soft and fresh and gorgeous! I haven’t worn Persian gardens in years but I find myself reaching for Petticoat over all my other fragrances the same way I did with that one. 

I love white amber musk type fragrances those and vanilla are my go to’s. 
cupids cathedral was another good vanilla type too. So Is LPO. you also might like LP White if you like this one. 

• 10 months later...

Now that this is aged for a few years, I tried this on again yesterday prior to showering and as others have stated --- if you LOVE --- Gossamer Thread, this blend is very  similar and gives of the same vibe but yet its a bit more complex.  The vanilla in this grounds this blend so nicely and the musk and the myrrh round out the symphony of this blend... I like how its similar but yet different and different in a good way.