Tunnel of Love

Beccah

AD-TunnelLove_540x.jpg?v=1596394613

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

Okay listen: Mara lost her mind when she made this one. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co  

She was all: SO GOOD SO PERFECT OMG!

...and she's totally right.  This is delicious.  I'm a fan of just about anything honey but when she described it to me I was thinking...hmm.  But it's sexy, it's yummy, and it's balanced just right.  It's very warm, like sun-warmed skin, and sensual, but also very much a Can I just gnaw on myself for a minute? kind of scent.  It's also strikes me as something which lends itself to layering.

Totally not silly!  I would actually say it's balanced between the two, but I suppose the coconut is somewhat more noticeable, if that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping to get more coconut from this but I get mostly honey...which is fine, I love honey! The coconut might be the reason the honey didn't go "baby powder vibe" on me though, it's very nice!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I tried this on yesterday and it smells incredible!!! You can smell the different types of honey melting into the coconut. It's gorgeous! And the dry down is sweet and powdery almost candy like. This is a great scent for any time.

• 7 months later...

The first I tried this, it was travel shocked and was a very sharp, piercing honey. I should know better than to be sad when things don't work out the first time... A few weeks later, it's sweet honey and coconut milk drizzled on sunkissed skin. Delicious, but in a decidedly seductive way - none of that "sweet and unintentionally sexy" business.  The girl on the bottle is damn hot and she knows it.