Hello Everyone!

Vika

Hey everyone,

I figured it was time to introduce myself, I'm Vika and I'm a long time lurker but I've also been an LP customer for about a year now so I have a solid addiction to the products here😂.

The forums have been such a great resource for figuring out what's what as far as my introduction to pheros and LP's went. I've been interested in pheromones for a long time and the science behind them. I used to buy those cheap Pure Instinct brand ones just to see if they worked, they didn't but at least they smelled good! Lol!

I'm grateful that I found this shop and community. The fragrances have lead to many magical and eye opening experiences! I'm grateful to everyone here including Mara for making such great products.

Hello @Vika and welcome ! Congratulations for taking the leap and making your first post. 

The folks at my work are very strong responders to the LPMP phero blends and I'm taking full advantage to advance my career. 

I can't wait to hear your experiences !

Welcome @Vika! Like you, I find the pheros fascinating, and have also fallen in love with the scents!

@androstenol you should write about your experiences! I would love to read stories about how you’re using pheros and LPs to boss it up at work.  I’m trying to do the same thing.  

@adrostenol @hedgehog

I have been using them for work as well! It's been interesting! Lol I really like SWS, PM and Treasured Hearts for the workplace.

@Eastwood22 Right now I like the tropical scents for summer. Today I wore Tropical Musk I really love the coconut and vanilla dry down with that.

I've also started experimenting with the Aja in Cananga which I love for the selfie effects and it also helps with setting the mood. Lol

I have a good portion of the LP line and I like original the most with Fall Equinox and Black coming in behind it. Original is what I've gotten the most compliments on so far.

My favorite pheros are the bonding ones mainly because everyone seems to get along when I wear them and it puts me in a good mood as well. I do have cops which I made the mistake of wearing too much one day and I had some awful reactions. I'm really cautious about using them these days. Lol

I've just started using Gotcha which I also LOVE! It's just such a fun one to test out in public.

Also Balm Bomb is a frickin lifesaver!

@vika it sounds like you're well on your way ! 

Your nickname reminds me of Viking - what was your inspiration ?

Mine is just from being a strong responder to both the androstenols.