Best for trust and openness at work?

Hi, everyone! I'm writing to ask advice about which phero blend(s) to try in the workplace.

I start a new job in the medical field next month, and while I know my information solidly and do well with memorizing facts, I have social anxiety and struggle to initiate and maintain conversation. Evaluations have agreed that I project patience and intelligence in my work, and that's a good start! But I also wish to connect with others and to communicate approachability, compassion, and safety (especially during these difficult times).

I'd like to use an unscented phero so that I don't run afoul of rules against perfume, and the blends I'm considering are Balm Bomb (to calm/soothe both others and myself), Open Windows (to be more approachable and maybe help others feel better), Swimming with Sharks (since it's specifically a workplace blend), Savage Beast (calm, trust, and respect sound good), or Empathy Potion (which the website says can be made on request).

Can anyone speak from experience or intuition, to recommend one of these pheros over the others? While they all sound great, financial constraints limit me to choosing one or two! Thank you for reading this far and for any advice you have to give.

23 minutes ago, Astrinde said:

Hi, everyone! I'm writing to ask advice about which phero blend(s) to try in the workplace.

I start a new job in the medical field next month, and while I know my information solidly and do well with memorizing facts, I have social anxiety and struggle to initiate and maintain conversation. Evaluations have agreed that I project patience and intelligence in my work, and that's a good start! But I also wish to connect with others and to communicate approachability, compassion, and safety (especially during these difficult times).

I'd like to use an unscented phero so that I don't run afoul of rules against perfume, and the blends I'm considering are Balm Bomb (to calm/soothe both others and myself), Open Windows (to be more approachable and maybe help others feel better), Swimming with Sharks (since it's specifically a workplace blend), Savage Beast (calm, trust, and respect sound good), or Empathy Potion (which the website says can be made on request).

Can anyone speak from experience or intuition, to recommend one of these pheros over the others? While they all sound great, financial constraints limit me to choosing one or two! Thank you for reading this far and for any advice you have to give.

I would definitely go with Balm Bomb or Open Windows ! 

Agreed with @StrawberryKitten  also, you could try some pherotines (only $18 so you can try 2 for the price of one regular size phero). Each phero has an intent, but your results may vary depending on your chemistry and your natural vibe. 
For instance, Empathy Potion on me is on the emotional and vulnerable side, while SWS is on the other side of the spectrum, where I get calm authority but not much closeness from it. But depending on your chemistry, you may experience things a little differently, although they will generally follow the descriptions. Open Windows is going to be lighter and brighter than Balm Bomb, for instance. 

One that hasn’t been mentioned that might be worth a try is TMI or True Confessions if you really want to get your patients to open up and talk about what’s wrong (they might talk too much though! 😊)

also, thanks for your service during this difficult time! 

I'm in Middle Management in Health Care. 

My go -to is SWS. I've tried OW and it was very interesting, but people got very giggly and non-professional, talking about their childhoods and stuff and nobody got any work done.

With SWS, we all stay on target, there's still a group vibe. And no gossiping. People do open up with SWS but it's more on a respect-vibe level. It's just more of my happy place. 

I do SWS during office time and with patient visits. OW would be after hours with my work group of for team building exercises. 

Also I'm approaching menopause and so what works for me is going to be different than you. Let us know how it goes !