The Stag

AD-WeenieRoast.jpg

'Weenie Roast w/ Alpha-Nol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh there's some good'uns for sure! :thumbup:

But yeah, aren't these labels so stunning?  Every time I think a collection can't get more awesome, Da Mawa always proves me wrong!

Labels are gorgeous. I will need to re-write the names of them with a Permanent Marker due to my reduced vision, since I won't be able to use the color of the labels as a clue. Might work on full bottles, but will need magnifying glass on samples.  I'm super curious about the Blue Fyre with PM !!! Also love anything with just alpha-nol (as my nick suggests !)

Well, my credit is card is toast, I can tell that without even seeing notes, lol. Love Potion Candied Apple ??? 😍 I never got to try Odalisque ( or LFN, for that matter ) so I'm looking crazy forward to seeing the notes in the variation & possibly scoring some of that. Like everyone already said, the labels are nothing short of stunning....as usual ! Cannot wait to see the notes of these !  

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

It's a variant, hence the different spelling of the name.

I didn't even notice that, Luna.  It was early morning here when I woke to see the announcement about the Weenies. Now, I'm really excited to see the notes! 

36 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

I was going to order something on Friday..... but I couldn't decide if I should get a roll on or a spray 

so today i check this and surprise !!

is the store open on Saturdays? i know before it was M-F

Lol! I just placed an order last night thinking "I bet the Weenies will be posted right after I place this"

And they were and I'm excited but my order was a necessity so it's fine.

Ok, 1. This is really cool. 2. There's a theme the universe is throwing at me here. My October Ipsey bag has this aesthetic and Baily Sarian just released a nail polish collab titled the Aqua Tofana collection. My curiosity is truly piqued now. Love the aesthetic for the Weenies! This Ipsey bag will be dedicated to storing them, lol. Also, FYI LP: Candied Apple??? Just take all my money. 😂😂😂 ETA Now I know what Aqua Tofana is! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Tofana

Edited by Beccah

11 hours ago, luna65 said:

I didn’t even notice!

When can I buy these? I cannot wait!

23 hours ago, luna65 said:

I love these labels and might need to get a sampler pack and even though its a variant, Odalisque was one of my top favorite scents from Mara, so this will be full bottle for sure....

7 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I love these labels and might need to get a sampler pack and even though its a variant, Odalisque was one of my top favorite scents from Mara, so this will be full bottle for sure....

I said something similar to my man, “Odalisque is one of your favorites, so you’ll want me to get a full bottle.” :say19: I am here to help!

:aola:

Edited by Eastwood22

19 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I said something similar to my man, “Odalisque is one of your favorites, so you’ll want me to get a full bottle.” :say19: I am here to help!

:aola:

😂😂😂

Not Odalisque, but Odalisque-esque. Thus, Odalesque. :) I hope you guys like it! ❤️ 

Thanks for all the compliments on the labels! The style is based on Sacred Geometry, which is a big trend in Crystal Gridding these days, so yes, you would recognize the style from that world, and also from Reiki and Chakra practices.

I am halfway through programming the new releases, so they should be ready to order in about 3 hours, on the main LP site.

Just a head's up, they will start shipping towards the end of the week.

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I am halfway through programming the new releases, so they should be ready to order in about 3 hours, on the main LP site.

Ah, that explains the crying sound that's coming from my wallet.

1 hour ago, Black Cat said:

Omg!  It's been a tough year and I've lurked a few times over the past months but had to chime in and say these look amazing!!  And I am so ready for some treats!

Same BC.  Maybe we should try and put the band back together. :blow-kiss:

42 minutes ago, LoveStruck said:

Same BC.  Maybe we should try and put the band back together. :blow-kiss:

Get the band back together!!!!

2020 is obviously one shit show after another. But this day rocks!  :vampire: 

Tonight, the Walking Dead comes back, (yes, I still watch it), 7 people who attended the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett (threat to LGBTQ rights, and Roe v. Wade) have tested positive for Covid-19 , a MTG limited edition that both my son and I want drops, AND I can order me some weenies.  :moneyfairy13:

P.S. If you're a Waling Dead fan, next week begins "the World Beyond," teens in the zombie apocalypse, and there's no release date but there's a Daryl and Carol spinoff in the works!