New Releases for Autumn 2020 - The 'WEENIES Are Here! :D

Eastwood22 Im glad you posted this.  My youngest son is a WD fan (ok peeps we’re talking 21 here, not 10🙄) I think this is a great idea to get him off the xbox!  Here’s my contribution: 

F186C2B3-D6D2-4B4C-BB82-EC2265F9F3EC.jpeg

Edited by LoveStruck

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@LoveStruck does he watch Fear TWD? I never liked that one. I'm hoping these two new spinoffs will not be a disappointment. 

Hell idk. I’m sure he knows about them...😂im just thinking of ways to get him ‘engaged’ outside of xboxland... I’ve never really followed TWD (But I don’t know shit about Game of Thrones either... so don’t put your “TV Trivia for $400” Jeopardy bet on me) I’d be willing to sit through them and have it all ‘splained. 

3 minutes ago, LoveStruck said:

Hell idk. I’m sure he knows about them...😂im just thinking of ways to get him ‘engaged’ outside of xboxland... I’ve never really followed TWD (But I don’t know shit about Game of Thrones either... so don’t put your “TV Trivia for $400” Jeopardy bet on me) I’d be willing to sit through them and have it all ‘splained. 

I've watched all of GOT three times and I couldn't explain it all to you!

8 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

You guys, I am ALMOST done, it's made me reprogram the sets and special 3x now!!! ARGH!!!

Ugh. Managing interwebs stuff is the worst. Relax, we're not going anywhere!

5 minutes ago, SirenSong said:

And....they’re up!

I don't think sets are up yet. But the notes are!

Wait, never mind, I'm wrong. We have full lift-off!

Edited by Eastwood22

Ok, they are indeed up! But PLEASE let me know if I made any math or spelling errors, I would appreciate that greatly! Thanks!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases?page=1

I will add these to the Etsy and LUV sites tomorrow.

Enjoy Luna's fun and fabulous scribings! :D

Thank you for being so wonderful everyone! 

xoxoxoxox

@Potion Master, quick question, in the main description, it says blue raspberry sugar towards the end of the description for the LP Candied Apple, but raspberry is listed second down at the bottom under "magickal meanings." The raspberry is light, though, right, after all the LP base yumminess, and less than the apple? I know of course we all perceive things differently but I'm trying to make an order now....

3 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion Master, quick question, in the main description, it says blue raspberry sugar towards the end of the description for the LP Candied Apple, but raspberry is listed second down at the bottom under "magickal meanings." The raspberry is light, though, right, after all the LP base yumminess, and less than the apple? I know of course we all perceive things differently but I'm trying to make an order now....

I was wondering the same thing!  Is it less blue raspberry than in Gravenstein?

2 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

It's like a blue raspberry cotton candy sugar on top of a sweet red apple, and also a dash a caramel. It's a little less than the apple but it's pretty up there, as I love that combo .

Just now, Potion Master said:

It's really different than Gravenstein, it's closer to LP Spring 2015, or Columbia.

Thank you, Mara! I'm not sure if I have either of them. I'll have to sort through my trials tomorrow.  :)

I was restrained.  2 of the Bare Trap because I think it is going to be a gift for a friend who is digging the new Ariana Grande perfume and I’m too snobby to allow her to wear that.  1 Odalisque and the sampler set.  This gives me the opp to smell everything, have my own fave and ensure those around me don’t smell like Ulta perfume.

1 minute ago, Potion Master said:

Imagine a red candied apple over an LP base. :)

Sounds delicious!  I think that the blue raspberry with the chocolate in Gravenstein didn't work on my skin so well. It sounds lovely with the LP base.

Dude I LOVE it (I have bottles of Betsy's Apple, LP Carnival and Gravenstein), I really do, but you know I can't resist teasing you about it.

@LoveStruck If you ever watch GoT, just pretend like season 8 doesn't exist. @Eastwood22I have been off TWD since Rick Grimes left and I watched every season until that point, faithfully. FWD was ok for the first couple seasons for me but they lost me at season 3. I won't be watching the teen spin-off and they should have made a Darryl/Carol spin-off when Rick left, imo. :lol:

12 hours ago, luna65 said:

No babe, I didn't want Betsy to get jealous! :lol:

Lmbo! You need Columbia, she's lonely for her friends. 

13 hours ago, Potion Master said:

HEY! @Beccah likes it too, so at least 2 of us will be wearing it! :lol:

You know my scent faves too well! :lol2:

1 hour ago, Beccah said:

I have been off TWD since Rick Grimes left and I watched every season until that point, faithfully.

Makes sense! 

19 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Get the band back together!!!!

20 hours ago, LoveStruck said:

Same BC.  Maybe we should try and put the band back together. :blow-kiss:

Yes please!   

Off to dive into notes.....🤩

Omg!!   Bare Bait?  Blue Fyre?  Soul Cakes?  Got the sampler but I'm anticipating full bottles of those!  And Weenie Roast, Odalesque and the Stag are all contenders.  

Weenies make everything magical!

Ooh, LP Candied Apple kind of sounds like LP base+Columbia. And I love the story for that one! Bare Trap sounds intriguing- never would have imagined that combination of notes together but I bet it’s delicious.  

@Potion MasterColumbia is one of my husband’s favorites. Looking forward to getting LP Candied Apple. We both also like our bottle of Blue Smoke, so I’m glad to hear Blue Fyre is a variant of that one (which I thought it might be). Waiting for my sampler...

A few notes for everyone....

All orders have shipped. If you didn't get a ship notice, it's because Shopify is glitching.

Here's a workaround: 

On your order confirmation email, there is a blue box that says something like VIEW YOUR ORDER. Click that blue box and it will show you your tracking number and where your box currently is, and also links to USPS for more info. 

Further re Shopify glitching.... 

If you tried to order from the site and were told that we don't ship to your area? This has been happening intermittently for months, but seems to be getting worse as I got 5 complaints to this effect this week. I put in a service order on Monday and I'm still waiting to hear back, but I did notice that everyone who had this problem had only purchased trial sizes (this week at least), so if you get that message, no worries, we can just send you an invoice via PayPal. Email us your want list to: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com. Thanks, and sorry for that inconvenience. 

And lastly, I neglected to mention, if you get Blue Fyre, PLEASE SHAKE IT before use to get the best melding of ingredients. Thank you!  Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh, and one MORE thing... We will be closed on Monday in observance of Indigenous Peoples' Day.

indigenous-peoples-day-columbus-day-2019.jpg

The Weenies have landed and the entire parcel is PERFECTION! Goes without saying that Weenie Roast, Flying Potion, Soul Cakes and Bare Trap are exactly what the Good Witch ordered. I was completely blown away by Candied Apple (fresh, crisp-tart with just the right sweetness), Rum Woody (this defies every expectation. Gobsmacked!), and Black Aggie (my kitchen when I'm stirring up holiday cakes). The one that I will dab onto a cloth and use as a relaxing sleep scent?..The Stag. It is the memory of the cabin in the pine woods we used to take the kids to every summer. I haven't even gotten to the rest of samples, but I am so excited that I had to pop in to thank you for yet another amazing contribution to olfactory bliss. I love you oodles!

Have a quick question for our Potion Master regarding Bare Trap:

What spice might be giving off the slightest bit of smoke scent?

I know, I know, my skin-to-scent reaction is a mystery, but hear me out, Potion Master. Is the vanilla woody, like Mexican Vanilla Beans? Might it have gotten hot and bothered with a spicy smoked Ceylon cinnamon? I get all the beautiful benefits of the listed potion ingredients with the added benefits of a distant whiff of bonfire, which, btw, is intoxicating. Oh, and this lavender is gorgeous, pillowy soft.

I know guys are supposed to be incapable of resisting this combo, but seriously, I may add powdered lavender to my pumpkin cookies this year. This is good enough to eat.

Agree with Wanderlust.  I also get a smoky quality in Bare Trap and that’s after about 10 minutes.  I got package and immediately slathered Bare Trap on right arm, Odalisque on left wrist and Black Aggie on top of arm.  Black Aggie is very cider-y to me and it is amazing smelling.  Perhaps my favorite of the bunch because it has a punch of something bright.  Unintentional rhyme there.  Immediately went on website, bought the FB of Black Aggie and now I can stop having anxiety about not being able to get a FB of that!

These reviews are killing me. My tracking number says Saturday, and my package arrived in my city at 6:15 am and hasn’t budged. There I’m starting to feel like the estimated delivery day of “Saturday” truly means Saturday. Maybe if I check it every hour on the hour if will appear on my porch soon.

Let’s get Mara some drones. 

It's SO HARD to let this sit here and recover from travel shock, lol.  SO EXCITE.

AND if you get the trial vial set it comes with such a KYOOT extra!

On 10/9/2020 at 9:38 PM, Potion Master said:

All orders have shipped. If you didn't get a ship notice, it's because Shopify is glitching.

Here's a workaround: 

On your order confirmation email, there is a blue box that says something like VIEW YOUR ORDER

oh well I didn't see this before - I was hoping to just add to my box, if it was still in the shop.

Now I will have to use self control and wait for the next billing cycle