Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2020 ~ Candied Apple

AD-LPAutumn2020_540x.jpg?v=1601865426

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, foretelling spells.
RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
OAK LEAF ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.

Oooh I can't wait to hear what people think of this variant! It looks amazing and I probably would've been tempted to buy a FB blind but I'm afraid of raspberry, it tends to punch me in the nose.

This smells exactly like a candied apple! It's nice and light not super heavy at all.

There is no punch in the face from the raspberry. It's just a sweet sugared apple and it's super well blended.

I've never tried Colombia because the notes scared  me but this is a great scent. I'm going to let it rest and see how it develops after a couple days.

This is VERY fruity.  The apple is definitely the star.  After the initial strong, sweet rush of apple and raspberry I start to get more vanilla and it starts to feel more like an LP variant.  I really like this. 

The oak leaf and balsam also add a really  nice *~fall~* feeling to this.

Edited by bliss3

I am in love with this one! I was initially a little worried about the raspberry note, but it doesn't take over the perfume, and I can only smell it strongly upon the initial application.  After about 10 minutes it blends in nicely with the apple and vanilla LP base.  I am going to wear it with OCCO White or BBM later tonight too see how it smells with some more vanilla - like ice cream on warm apples hopefully. 

10 hours ago, Kayla said:

I am going to wear it with OCCO White or BBM later tonight too see how it smells with some more vanilla - like ice cream on warm apples hopefully. 

Yum!

I was concerned regarding the raspberry because some berries go plastic on my skin, but I couldn’t really say which ones do that. I trusted my gut and went FB in my order, and I’m so glad I did! Not that I even cracked open the bottle, just the trial, but I put it on this afternoon and then again this evening. It started out, on me, as a lovely LP base with some apple/raspberry flavor Fun Dip on top! I know it needs to rest after it’s travels, and I’m looking forward to trying it again. I’m looking forward to getting more of the autumn wood vibe that I know is right behind the apple. 

Edited by Eastwood22