'Weenie Roast w/ Alpha Androstenol

AD-WeenieRoast_540x.jpg?v=1601865373

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
SPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
 SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this earlier today and it is pure sugary, yummy roasted treats!  For some reason, maybe the smoke note, it started out smelling like roasted peanuts.  It's a beautiful foodie scent that dries down into a soft marshmallow, vanilla with a slight tinge of smoke.  I didn't get any chocolate or spices, which I thought was strange. I will test it again another day and see if they appear.

This is a total sugar-bomb.  It smells like sweet pumpkin s'mores.  I'm getting a lot of marshmallow and vanilla, and some pumpkin and chocolate, but it's mostly just a well-blended sweet foody.

I'm not getting any smoke or spices, but I'm sure they'll show up as the scent ages a bit.

The way I react to this - at least right now - is "Apparition, but make it pumpkin spice."

It really does remind me a lot of Apparition, more than, say, S'more Than a Feeling.  Primarily because it wears as soft and sheer as the other one does.  But I do get that spicy campfire vibe just as much as the ghostly s'mores thing going on.

This is the one I was actually most excited about!  Saw the notes and thought it was finally the perfect campfire scent for me. 

It started out as a smoky sweetness smelling quite a bit like a campfire so much I swore I smelled “weenie” (as in roasting tasty treats over the fire that usually go in a bun). Maybe that was pumpkin. But I definitely got a small blast of chocolate upon application which quickly turned to campfire. Now I just smell like a marshmallow, a lovely vanilla marshmallow.

I also have Apparition which smells like a marshmallow Spider Silk to me. This one is what I wanted Apparition to always be, so I’m particularly happy with this it! 😍

Bought a FB off the description - yes it will make all your yummy Hallowe'en pumpkin/candy/cupcake/pancake/cake dreams come true. The alpha-nol is excellent with this. If you are on the fence about this....trust your gut and indulge. It leans a bit towards Gingerbread to me, but not as much as much as Bare Trap.  Great for a down day. Great for remote work. You owe it to yourself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mm this is delicious! At the same time, the musk and smoke take it out of the pure foodie realm and adds an element of sophistication-- more glamping than camping,  lol.   I agree that the alpha-nol works really well, very congruent.  This would be fabulous in a spray!

I would describe this as a nice, thick, marshmallow scent that has a burnt edge like it's been in front of a fire, backed by the sweetness of vanilla. It's foody, but not too foody, with a controlled sweetness. I'm not getting the other notes strongly as individuals, but they are creating a background pillowy depth. It's not terribly long lasting on me, but I still get hints of smoky sweetness. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This one got the thumbs up from Mr Right, lol.

I'm a sucker for smoke notes but, WOW, the sugary, marshmallow, pumpkin spicy deliciousness...Mmmm....I can't always tell with LP phero'd fragrances if the glorious emotions that follow from huffing a scent like this is the fragrance or the pheromones or both :D

I will be slathering this for sure *swoons in delight*

• 2 months later...

Wow... every scent that I have tried from the fall 2020 release has become an instant FB purchase. I am not discerning enough to pick out the individual notes well, but the warm baking spices are just absolutely lovely! Spring may be coming, but these autumnal scents are just too good to resist.

1 hour ago, WLWphero said:

Wow... every scent that I have tried from the fall 2020 release has become an instant FB purchase. I am not discerning enough to pick out the individual notes well, but the warm baking spices are just absolutely lovely! Spring may be coming, but these autumnal scents are just too good to resist.

The 'weenies are usually my favorites of the year

• 5 months later...

I got a small free vial of this, so I decided to apply it this morning. And oh my God... When wet, this smells like my beloved (hopefully rebrewed someday) Gimme Money :in-love: I guess it's because of the spice. After it dries down, it's pretty much all about vanilla and smoke on my skin. But, wow, while I am applying it, it just like Gimme Money.

Hoping to try Black Aggie too, that sounds like Gimme Money too :)

14 hours ago, luna65 said:

Black Aggie is similar, yes, but with added fruitiness.

Which one is more similar to Gimme Money? I'd like to get a FB, but I've only tried Weenie Roast so far, which is super close to GM, but doesn't last that long on my skin (the spice note I mean).

For me, Black Aggie was similar to Gimme Money.  'Weenie Roast reminded me more of Apparition, but a spicy version. 

But if it reminds you then that's all that matters, I guess.

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2020 at 1:42 PM, Black Cat said:

Mm this is delicious! At the same time, the musk and smoke take it out of the pure foodie realm and adds an element of sophistication-- more glamping than camping,  lol.   I agree that the alpha-nol works really well, very congruent.  This would be fabulous in a spray!

@Black Cat, Your review and description is what prompted me to purchase a FB of this during this years sale...

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, citrine said:

I'm lucky to get 4 samples of this and jealous at you @dolphindolls2 lol

This one is so so so good!

@citrine, I have never gone thru a full bottle as quickly as I did on Weenie Roast.  When it first came out I hesitated in getting it because I normally do not like pumpkin scents. This scent makes me feel like I'm drifting on air. I just knew I had to have at least 3 bottles in my stash...

1 hour ago, RosesArePink said:

:yeahthat:

It truly is a dreamy, wonderful scent! The alpha-nol probably helps with the drifting feeling a bit too! 😋

In all the years I have been buying perfume from LP, I do not think I ever had a blend with alpha-nol in it previously.  It's so uplifting...

6 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

In all the years I have been buying perfume from LP, I do not think I ever had a blend with alpha-nol in it previously.  It's so uplifting...

I think I bought a bottle of it or a pherotine when I first found LP few years ago, and I remember I liked it! It just made me feel good :)

I just have to say, that this blend is so incredible, I normally do not order scents with pumpkin in them as my skin chemistry does not do with pumpkin... This blend however is just flipping amazing.... Everytime I wear it, I get multiple people complimenting me, and our Commercial Director always states to me how can you always smell so good.