AD-TheStag_540x.jpg?v=1601865605

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PINE (Nuts, Cones, Needles) ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
PALO SANTO - Clearing of negative energy, peace, clarity, blessings.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
OAK LEAF ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 2 weeks later...

In the vial, my man said he got a quick blast of something juniper or wintergreen, probably the pine, but that part went away soon after drydown on his skin. After that, he sensed something sweet, amber came up, and a "peppery-spice," and then something he felt was 'high end/designer," He then realized it reminded him of a cologne his mom had bought him back in 1996! He was 10 years old and fell in love with Michael Jordan for men. (He also still loves the movie Space Jam.) Now, I would never compare Mara's niche creations to something one could pick up at the mall, but i looked up the MJ notes and it is a woody green scent, and the nostalgic reviewers said it was "the best celebrity scent ever made!" We are still both getting the sage and cedar and a little palo santo four hours later.

It will be a full bottle for us, for sure. Great for "casual evening" wear, says the fully grown perfume, and Jordan, fan next to me.