AD-BlueFyre_540x.jpg?v=1601846675

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
BLUEBERRY ~ Protection, communication, peace, calm.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.

This is really interesting on me. I shook it really well, per Mara's direction before applying. I think that I must amp pepper because I smell like a very peppery blueberry right now, lol. I have had it on for about an hour and the pepper is still really intense  on me. I will be trying it again in a few days to see how it changes. 

The combo of the pepper and the blueberry is really interesting because the tart and the spicy kind of morph into some other quality which I can't exactly name.  But it's a really Fall-appropriate kind of vibe for sure.  However, there is something in this which is triggering me (i.e. giving me that migraine-y feeling).  On the face of it I don't know what is doing it, what would be doing it, maybe the musk?  Sometimes musk can do that to me.  It does remind me somewhat of Blue Smoke, which I did enjoy.  I do think this is especially unisex, I don't get any appreciable sweetness from it.