Bare Trap w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-BareTrap_540x.jpg?v=1601842164

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

• 2 weeks later...

Yum.  Soft lavender, not heavy pumpkin, and a deep vanilla smell that is almost smoky or earthy.  This is soft, though.  Doesn’t really waft a bunch at this point.  When the package arrived at 3, I tore into this so I’m only about 20 minutes into this.  Perfect perfect night time snuggle scent.  Go FB folks....it’s a good one.

Package came today and this was my first trial....Carolyn's Man Nip was among my top ten faves so when I saw another pumpkin lavender blend I got excited.  I may even love this more!  Carolyn's Man Nip is a heavier, jammy scent. Very foodie, thick and comforting.  Bare Bait is much softer and subtler,  less foodie but not perfume-y. Perfect fall scent.  I'm with JLisa, this is full bottle worthy if you're a lavender fan!  It's airy but dark, like a lovely wisp of creamy smoke.

Delicious! This is just perfect! It is really interesting how different this is if it's wafting up to my nose or if I put my nose close to the application points. When I am further away, I get more of the sweet lavender vanilla, but when I put my nose closer, it's more of a spicy pumpkin.  I agree with jlisa that there's an earthy quality to it. 

Admittedly, I sniffed every scent-and tried four of them 30 minutes after arrival. Since then, I have been a good girl and allowed the travel shock to subside. 

First out the gate for true testing is Bare Trap. It may be better than originally thought (which, is impossible, isn't it?). Somehow, the entire olfactory sensation is almost chewy, like a truly excellent nougat confection-NOT a cheap Milky Way-like Sees or Fannie May Candies. 

There's a softness, a sweetness, a smouldering spiciness, and such depth.

Mara, you've created "The" self-assured woman. Brava!

Edited by Wanderlust

I like this one! The lavender kind of reminds me of ... I can’t think of it now, but it was an older LP. It’s got that camphor-y feel to it. And I get the opposite of@Kayla, I get the lavender up close, and the pumpkin wafts from arm length, so it feels like awesome Halloween magick! 

Edited by Bella15

I'm comparing this to Carolyn's Man Nip simply because they're the same idea, not because I expect Bare Trap to be anything like it but I'm just curious.

The main difference, for me, is that Bare Trap is really well-blended between the three elements: lavender, pumpkin pie and donuts (technically it's jelly doughnuts, according to the study, and that is replicated in CMN).  The lavender is really strong in CMN, and I'm okay with that myself, but it's less of a gourmand lavender than others in the catalog.  Bare Trap is definitely a gourmand scent, it's very smooth and yummy and a nice balance of sweet and spicy.  I think it's "wearable" in the sense of it hugging the skin and not being too loud so it really translates well in terms of getting up close and personal. :666:

So if you're into that sort of thing or you just want to test the theory...yeah, you need to get this.

This is beyond delicious, WOW ! I'm so torn on this, because I want a full bottle SO bad, but I feel like, when can I really wear this when Fall is over ? I know that you can wear them whenever you want, but I can only do Fall scents in cooler weather & unlike Odalesque, which feels ' year round ' to me, Bare Trap is very Autumn...that being said, I feel like I'll cave in the end & this will be an exception that I'll be rocking all year, not caring how out of place I smell 🤣 This is very spicy pumpkin on me, with a background of the most luscious bakery vanilla, & as it dries down, the lavender makes her presence known. It sounds like such a weird combination, but I think that it ties together beautifully. I get the same " different scent close up " effect that some of you are getting, I thought that I was losing my mind until I read these reviews 🤣 On me, I smell that amazingly delicious bakery vanilla with just the smallest hints of spice & lavender from afar, & the strong, spicy pumpkin up close. As far as BI, I've only worn this inside, but the main thing that I notice with this phero is the energy boost, which I can certainly use lately, lol. It also just seems to put me in a pleasant, content mood. This is a winner for sure.

Edited by StrawberryKitten

• 1 month later...

From a distance I definitely get pumpkin donuts! I had forgotten the scents in this and when I first sprayed it my first thought was "ooh, evergreen" someone said the lavender was camphor-y so that makes more sense as to what I was smelling. Is this one of those cop scents that shouldn't be worn on the neck or wrist areas? Should I apply it lower or can I spray my neck behind my hair?

It's better not to wear anything with cops where it might get in your hair.  The torso is the best place for cops-enhanced scents but I would say it would be okay on your decolletage as long as you don't overdo it.