Conjurer

Beccah

AD-Conjurer_540x.jpg?v=1601839922

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
OAK LEAVES ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
SPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

• 2 weeks later...

This has a definite Fall-in-a-bottle vibe to it, in that the pumpkin spice and the fallen leaves are what I get the most right now.  I think the tobacco is probably contributing to the earthiness of the scent in general.  So if you're into that kind of thing, or if you really like Pashazade, for example, I think you would enjoy this one.  Definitely a great Autumn scent for the gents, maybe sort of in the spirit of 'Weenie.

ETA: and very long-wearing as well!

It's only a little after 6am here on a Sunday morning, and I'm only awake because I helped BF load his motorcycle and all his gear for a track day this morning. All our trial vials are on the coffee table, and he grabbed this one before kissing me goodbye. "Ummm," he said, "smells like something you would wear. Kind of like Wicked mixed with North Pole." And I said, "You're leaving? Smelling like that?"

I only got to smell it on him for a second, but he's right, it's like something I would wear, or horde, in the case of Wicked. I put a tiny touch on my hand so I could smell it a little longer. I couldn't wear it though, the tobacco is too masculine for me. I have very few scents with tobacco as a note, and they lean sexually aggressive (Balls! and Domina Venus.) So a woman could wear it, just not this woman, the "boysmell" thing just doesn't work on me. I'd rather it be on the neck I'm nuzzling into than on my own neck, but ladies who love the tomboy scents might want to give it a try. I'm looking forward to seeing how it would wear and morph on my man during a long "cuddling by the fire" evening. 

I think this would be a great scent for the whole fall and winter season, perhaps too sexy to be safe for work. I picture the guy wearing this to be the center of attention at a party, charming all the ladies, but not in a creepy way. The guy who can flirt with a 90 year old woman and make her feel genuinely pretty. If we get a bottle, which is likely, I would want it boosted with The Love God, but I think it would also pair really well with Charisma. If I were a man and wanting a seasonal signature scent, this would be the one. 

*scribbles furiously*

‘Note to self...’

Definitely agree with @Eastwood22, this would be droolworthy on a guy. I like it on me, but it’s probably not one I would wear often. The leaves and pumpkin spice are simply perfect! The tobacco is prominent, but not overpowering. I will get Mr Perfect to try it soon 

I love this name!  

I get spice and leaves and what I thought was crisp apple, but apparently that’s pumpkin or tobacco. There’s a little bit of sweetness there making it doable for a female. 

I prefer this to other fall leaves scents I have such as Nibble Me This or Lightning In A Bottle due to the sweetness on me. Maybe that’s the tobacco.

Probably more a guy scent, but I like it for the fall vibe it’s giving me on this rainy day. Cozy!  

Will try it on my husband, too!

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmmmmmm. Rich, sweet tobacco, and spices. Not too spicy, though. On the whole, very nicely balanced. The pumpkin makes it feel very autumnal. I'd say it's uniseix, veering slightly towards masculine, but still easily wearable for a woman. It's what you expect from the notes, but a touch sweeter. I think that sweetness is what allows it to be more unisex. As it fades, the tobacco remains the strongest note, while the pumpkin starts to overtake the spice a little. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's just a really deep, rich, fall scent. I love it. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I got a bottle of this in the sale and I really don't have anything new or groundbreaking to add.  I do want to echo the other sentiments above about how wonderful this smells!  It really does smell like fall in a bottle.  I can smell the pumpkin but the oak leaves and spice are the stars on my skin.  It really does smell fantastic and I didn't get any complaints from my bride so I know that it's a winner.