What is your GoTo LPMP scent or UN for getting the upper hand?

I know SWS works very well for professional situations. What about other times- personal relationships and family relationships? Not necessarily to reconcile more to say I'm right and You need to acknowledge this  and /or   party in the wrong  admits guilt 

• luna65 changed the title to What is your GoTo LPMP scent or UN for getting the upper hand?

I'm a guy but for me I really like Wanted Man for what you are talking about.

I would say a woman is more likely to get a headache from wearing Wanted Man, at least at the kind of concentration which would be efficacious.

I think it depends on a couple of factors. Think about why they are doing what's they're doing and also how the state of the relationship will be after the admission. If they're lying to cover something up and you want them to admit the truth, you may want to lean towards TMI. Of course, you may make yourself more vulnerable to saying things, too, so you want to be prepared for that. If they're trying to make a power play, then something like Dom or Leather may be more in order. With Dom, you can take control and lay the metaphorical smackdown on them, but it may burn bridges that you're not ready to burn (or are ready to burn.)

There's also how you've noticed a given phero makes other react to you. For example, LFN tends to turn me into a queen bee with other women, so if it was a woman, I might reach for that. If you want them to feel guilty and repentant, maybe Empathy Potion (though that makes me cry.) The more you can focus on the specific outcome you want, and the reason why they're behaving they way they are, the easier it is to chose a phero to set the scene.   

ETA: It's probably too late for whatever you needed the advice for, but just for future reference.

Edited by greenappletart

@greenappletart it's not too late  

15 hours ago, greenappletart said:

With Dom, you can take control and lay the metaphorical smackdown on them,

yes this need to be metaphorical - there is a pattern of 'stuff'  my part in the pattern is being afraid of their reaction, being emotionally weak, and a lack of core self esteem. and self image.  All of these elements I have been working on in therapy, which has made it possible for me to even consider getting on top of this. Before, I would just turn off and let old recorded tapes play in my head - well if you were just thinner, smarter, better, organized,  had made a better decision when you were junior high, IF, IF, IF........

Now I can say, being something other than  a perceived lack  really isn't the issue. The real issue is do I let people take advantage and then blame me?  Do I take blame for things I never did? 

There has been a change in my reaction in the pattern, which has caused a RUCKUS !!!! They have noticed I dont run off and cry, they noticed that I didn't sit quietly, they noticed that I have some facts and figures.

They dont like any of this - 

Leather - have some of that and I just happen to have a TV of something with DOM 

This will be a change because I normally wear a lot of Heart&Soul, and Levitation 

opening salvo -- a swipe of Mistress Mine bolstered by some sugared fig ...... oh man results!!! positive in my favor within 20 minutes !!!  I smelled good and was on top of the situation 

BTW - I'm not being a B!#@) - i am standing up for myself 

On 10/31/2020 at 1:17 PM, raydee8_love said:

opening salvo -- a swipe of Mistress Mine bolstered by some sugared fig ...... oh man results!!! positive in my favor within 20 minutes !!!  I smelled good and was on top of the situation 

BTW - I'm not being a B!#@) - i am standing up for myself 

I’m so glad the Dom worked for you! And we know you’re not being a bitch, but don’t be afraid to be perceived as one if that is what will get you the RESPECT that you DESERVE. If someone doesn’t treat you with love, care, and respect, then they don’t deserve to have you in their life, end of story. Demand it! 

On 10/30/2020 at 8:17 AM, raydee8_love said:

well if you were just thinner, smarter, better, organized,  had made a better decision when you were junior high, IF, IF, IF........

You made me laugh with that one. We all do this! I’m fairly certain I didn’t make one good decision between the ages of 12 and 17 or 18, when I made one good decision, think I maybe made another two at 19, then only made bad ones again until maybe age 27. Or 35. But I own all my bad choices and they make me who I am. Regrets don’t make me happier, but my bad decisions made me wiser. 
I say, go ahead and DOM Bomb them all!