Quintessence Collection: Crystal Sage

luna65

image.png.e3187128508baf597a492a3412c30024.png

Our most frequent request during quarantine has been for sage smudge and sprays for energetically and spiritually cleansing homes. Even in the midst of quarantine, life remains as hectic as ever, and it can be difficult to achieve peace, calm and clarity, to center yourself in the here and now...but we’re here to assist with the positively grounding and cleansing aura of cedar EO and numerous varieties of sage to help you feel tranquil when applied where needed: your room, your face mask, your hair and body - go ahead and spritz away! It comes in a brown bottle adorned with a beautiful crystal quartz gemstone charm.

This is one which would appeal to the gents, definitely, but it isn't masculine so much as just appealing to that aesthetic.  I think the sage is nicely accented by the cedar, to give it further dimension.  And it's certainly great for spaces like the house and the car.

Lol @raydee8_love Man, the sage is done right with this one. I find sage to be overwhelming sometimes, but not when Mara does it. In combo with the cedar, I find myself huffing it, unable to get enough. (I did used to like sage just fine until an over zealous bookshop owner decided overdo it w/ the smudge stick during a drum circle meetup in the shop's basement w/ no windows. 😆 )

I sprayed 3 sprays of this onto my mask cause - yanno - 3 is better ? No way Jose. 1 spray is plenty and this LASTS for days. The sage is very grounding. Of course then I had to try the other sprays, and I only had 1 mask...so the Cotton Candy was next and it's a WONDERFUL combination. I was shocked. The cotton candy floats on top without being sugary, a bit like Love Potion Pink. And then the sage rests underneath with a very calming, earthy presence. I'm not going to get tired trying different combinations ! So much fun ! :purr: