Quintessence Collection: Cotton Candy Quartz

luna65

image.png.54afba151d44c1f7e277dd5f705200d6.png

When you need a little fun, a little indulgence, to nourish your spirit...well there’s only one thing to do: TAKE THE CAKE! This delicious pink delight is vanilla birthday cake with cotton candy frosting and will help you feel scrumptiously happy when applied where needed. All of our most buttery cake-y vanillas blended with bourbon vanilla and buttercream, and sprinkled with lots of fairy floss-style strawberry sugar. It comes in a pink bottle adorned with a beautiful rose quartz gemstone charm to attract all manner of love and harmony.

I absolutely LOVE this ! I used it as a mask refresher, for me & my son's....and spritzed some on my clothes. The scent is as yummy as any of Mara's pink / cakey scents, & for me, personally ? Something about it reminds me of a light version of Double O ? Just my perception. This leaves a beautiful, soft veil of scent, & it lasts a long time ! I misted some on my shirt around 2;30 today, & my shirt still has that light aura of pinky deliciousness, even right now. I also love how these spray - Just a gorgeous, perfect mist. I love the charms, too ! I kinda hope that Mara makes this a thing from now on, because I feel like these would be PERFECT during summer, on those hot, sticky days where regular perfumes just feel too heavy, or maybe for work, since these are noticeable, yet very light. I can see these not bothering people who are usually sensitive to perfumes. 

On 1/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, StrawberryKitten said:

Something about it reminds me of a light version of Double O ? Just my perception. 

Yeah I have to agree - this is, like, Double O if Double O didn't have the patchouli base.  The bourbon vanilla gives it an interesting little boozy mood for me but I'm liking the pink cake vibe.

Love, love, love. Well, I haven't met a Quintessence that I haven't liked in this collection. Cotton Candy Quartz is pure bottled fun though. It reminds me of the body spray version of LP Pink. I hope these will be around when I'm done splashing out on my home refresh because there are at least 3 that I need, at this juncture. 

• 2 months later...