Quintessence Collection: Lavender Amethyst

luna65

image.png.99bcb549b085105c360ec774b779f983.png

We all need to relax more, it’s important for both mind and body, and this particular combination is a can’t-miss recipe for restorative repose and will help you feel blissful when applied where needed. A variety of soothing lavender EOs and fluffy-soft marshmallow oil plus a drop of amber. It comes in a purple bottle adorned with a beautiful amethyst gemstone charm to encourage serene thoughts and dreams, and stimulate your subconscious spiritual and creative mind.

This one is a gorgeous scent ! It smells very strongly of lavender at first, but as after it settles for a bit, the sweet marshmallow comes through, & it's just soft & luscious ! My son is the one who used this first, lol. He wanted his bed misted in this. This one also has my favorite charm of the two that I got...don't get me wrong, I love the rose quartz charm too, it's beautiful....but this one is so dainty, more my style, & purple is my fave color, so it's more my jam, lol. I love these sprays !

Anyone who was a fan of the Lavender Marshmallow FHW - this is very similar to that, and of course it's always been a popular combination.  So soothing and sweet and mellow, I love it.  I want to drench myself and my pjs and my bedclothes in it every night forever.

Lavender Amethyst makes my nose happy. I'm not picking up as much of the lavender, but the squishy marshmallow smell is heavenly. I definitely want my bed to smell of this. I would drift off very comfortably to sleep. I need a full size of this to spray on my mattress at sheet changes. It smells much better than Febreze!

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Kayla said:

I absolutely love this! It smells exactly like an orange Creamsicle, except in a lavender version.  It's really sweet and lovely.  The amethyst charm is adorable too!

My son actually commandeered this one because he loves the scent so much.  He sprays it in his room when it's time for bed and it helps him just feel happy and content.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love this! It is pretty damn close to that OG Lavender Marshmallow as Luna said. Swooooooon! Lavender is smooth  with a touch of crispness that just feels pillowy when combined with the soft marshmallow fluff. Two full bottles for me!

• 1 month later...