Quintessence Collection: White Light & Hematite

luna65

image.png.eb112bc1703fb2ea45b41ab40cf1b9d1.png

In the tradition of our much-beloved Ashes to Dust fragrance, here is your yearly opportunity to begin anew, shed the burdens of the past, to cleanse and renew your spirit and your resolve to live mindfully and with purpose. A gorgeously earthy and resinous fragrance to help you feel purified and protected when applied where needed. Spiritual sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh blended with protective rose geranium and oakmoss, loving rose otto, empowering benzoin and purifying copal with a drop of sensual patchouli. It comes in a black bottle adorned with a beautiful hematite gemstone charm to provide much-needed healing, strength, and protection.

• luna65 changed the title to Quintessence Collection: White Light & Hematite

This is really nicely earthy but so smooth - I love resins but sometimes a note can be "too too" for me, but this is so well-blended.  I think I get the rose geranium the most, floating over top of the sandalwood and frank & myrrh.  It has that lovely meditative quality, inspirational in attaining that particular attitude.  This pretty much begs to be sprayed everywhere to help you clean out the negative crap which has accumulated in your mind and your aura and your space.

ETA: and this one has body!  Lasts for hours!

This one is a whole vibe. It is also very rose geranium for me and I love that. So, I associate geranium with being such a happy scent. It is a wonderful essential oil to throw in the diffuser for your dragon time, or other hormonal issues. Don't sleep on White Light Hematite, it can also make a great blend for some emotional relief during "that" time of the month. 😆

@Beccahthanks for that tip ! I was cautious when testing this because of the rose otto. But never fear ! Mara knows how to make a well-blended spray !! This seems to activate all my chakras, just like when you do a 'white light' sort of protective ritual/ energy work/crystal work. Truly remarkable. I plan on spraying it around me when I do remote work making calls to difficult people :) 

• 2 months later...

It’s like a really sexy men’s cologne that completely clears your aura. I felt intensely clear using this, I don’t know how this has such a clearing ability but it worked miracles like a salt bath plus.  I may also purchase and use this a space cleanser. Great stuff.