Wizard Whiskers hair & beard oil

luna65

image.png.bc850e145161e7f745290ee88b6d3063.png

And now a little something for the boys...that’s right, gents - we didn’t forget you! We know those beards and mustaches - whether handsome, sexy, or distinguished - can always use a bit of conditioning TLC so we brewed a remedy for all our wonderful wizards out there...Alakazam! Our Wizard Whiskers hair & beard oil is fabulous for hair and skin, an incredibly luxurious and pampering blend of fractionated coconut, jojoba, and hemp seed oils, plus essential oils of tea tree, neroli, and peppermint, which has been lightly-scented with an alluringly manly blend of sandalwood, tonka and cedar. It works just like magic...deeply moisturizing skin and hair, and soothing irritation from masks and winter weather.

• 1 month later...

Okay.  I have to apologize for this review being WAY overdue.  I really like this beard oil and that is saying something because I've tried A LOT of different beard oils and beard balms.  Most either do not condition the whiskers very well at all or smell terrible.  Not only does this condition very well, it also smells FANTASTIC.  Don't let the initial scent strength worry you.  It dries down very quickly into a very nice, clean scent that goes perfectly fine with any other scent you may want to wear.  

On 2/23/2021 at 11:25 PM, Snoopyace said:

Okay.  I have to apologize for this review being WAY overdue.  I really like this beard oil and that is saying something because I've tried A LOT of different beard oils and beard balms.  Most either do not condition the whiskers very well at all or smell terrible.  Not only does this condition very well, it also smells FANTASTIC.  Don't let the initial scent strength worry you.  It dries down very quickly into a very nice, clean scent that goes perfectly fine with any other scent you may want to wear.  

Great review!