New Releases for February 2021 - PHEROTINE is Here!

Potion Master

When passion leads...scandal follows! Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie presents the Pherotine 2021 Collection: LP Confidential

Here at LP Confidential when they say “No Comment,” we say “Tell us everything!” Welcome back to our favorite pastime, my friends...that’s right: GOSSIP! And oh boy, do we have it served up sizzlingly fresh and full of innuendo and sinful scuttlebutt. We’ve got the latest buzz on who is doing what to whom, where, when and why! But only blind items, of course, as it’s all too hot to handle and strictly on the downlow. The beautiful people are up to some mischief, but it’s up to YOU to figure out WHO!

Collection for Men....

L-AdamNectar.jpg

Adam's Nectar 2021 w/ Love God

L-BaccaRustica.jpg

Bacca Rustica w/ Perfect Match

L-Bub.jpg

B.L.Z. Bub w/ Heart Throb

L-CatchMe.jpg.610155045302c8a7184898df950a533e.jpg

Catch Me w/ Swimming with Sharks

L-Kahve.jpg

Kahve w/ Mega Watt

L-Odinsson.jpg

Odinsson w/ Charisma

L-Ozzie.jpg

Ozzie w/ MVP

L-TSAI.jpg

Tsai w/ MMM

L-CarryOn.jpg

Carry On w/ Teddy BB

L-WaywardSon.jpg

Wayward Son w/ Wanted Man

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women's Collection....

L-BeachBaby.jpg

Beach Baby w/ Lace

L-BunsCinn.jpg

Buns of Cinn w/ Bang, Bang!

L-GossamerThreads.jpg

Gossamer Threads w/ Heart & Soul

L-GOTBM.jpg

Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ La Femme Mystere

L-Idyllwild.jpg

Idyllwild w/ Classy Dame

L-Lilu.jpg

LILU w/ Sexpionage

L-LivingDoll.jpg

Living Doll w/ Cuddle Bunny

L-LPGold.jpg

Love Potion: GOLD w/ Charisma for Women

L-Odalisque.jpg

Odalisque w/ Blatant Invitation

L-PCMP.jpg

Phero Charged Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks

L-SogniIncantati.jpg

Sogni Incantati w/ Savage Beast (Spray)

Additionally, women can also wear these Unisex offerings:

* Carry On w/ Teddy BB

* Bacca Rustica w/ Perfect Match

* Catch Me w/ Swimming with Sharks

* Kahve w/ Mega Watt

17 minutes ago, ElizabethOSP said:

"The Road to Success is Paved in Coffee."

I saw that too!!!

My man is getting a new coffee pot for Vday from me.

BLZ, in the red car, reminds me of Hot Cherry. My heart can’t take too much of that one, it’s too good.

Just last night, I noticed the name Keep Calm & Carry On while looking at the list of available phero’d scents, but I thought maybe it was someones PE. Lucky me! It will be mine!

Edited by Eastwood22

54 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I'm hoping that Lilu is a new version of Juicy Lucy. 🤞  

No, it's not.

19 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Living Doll for reals?!

Yes, it's a rebrew.

2 minutes ago, luna65 said:

No, it's not.

You have information. I cannot wait to read notes! Stoked on the LD, @Kayla and I were just chatting about it the other day. I really need a new, workable CB and I’ve loved the Living Doll trial that I milked for so long. 

These look AMAZING!!  

8 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

Love the Supernatural references!

Yay! You got it!

There's a few more shows in the men's collection too. Read the fine print!

I imagined what some of my favorite characters smell like for inspiration this month. :lol:

I brought sniffies of the Supernatural ones to the shop last weekend and girls were literally screaming and swooning, it was hilarious.

13 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Yay! You got it!

There's a few more shows in the men's collection too. Read the fine print!

I imagined what some of my favorite characters smell like for inspiration this month. :lol:

I brought sniffies of the Supernatural ones to the shop last weekend and girls were literally screaming and swooning, it was hilarious.

I was about to say that when I looked closer, there were other fannish references,  too. Think I see at least Lucifer and White Collar.  Crocodile Dundee?

Eta: and, lol, i would expect nothing less for something inspired by the show 

Edited by greenappletart

9 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

I was about to say that when I looked closer, there were other fannish references,  too. Think I see at least Lucifer and White Collar.  Crocodile Dundee?

I was thinking that BLZ Bub gave me an Neil Gaiman kinda vibe (a bit like the Four Horsemen in Good Omens or Anansi in Anansi Boys), but Lucifer makes sense!

I see Thor in there and, I think, Superman (Smallville?)

Is Tsai a reference to Francis Tsai?

Edited by oceanjewel

...Carry on....wayward son...— is a song by Kansas. I can’t think why there is a connection to the new releases, but thought it was interesting they were listed in that order, AND there’s wheat growing. They grow wheat in Kansas...

I’m wondering if the new Odalisque  is  most similar to the version that predates Odalesque, and presuming the spelling is a hint (????). 

Edited by Eve

Odalisque is a rebrew of the original, or as close as Mara could get it.  Odalesque was the variant, hence the different spelling.

Carry On and Wayward Son are scents inspired by the main characters on the TV show Supernatural.  That song has become associated with the show over the years because it always gets played in the season finale.

@luna65I’m not much of a tv watcher.  I had no clue.  (Stating the obvious). 

You know, I had a bottle of the “Odalisque” but I passed it on to another forum member. I’m curious to see how I feel about this 2021 brew. The phero it’s enhanced with works well for me. 

13 hours ago, bruja said:

@Potion MasterJust one question...

Catch me...on label it says Charisma 4 men, but below it says Swimming with sharks?

Thank you! I went back and forth about what to put in it, lol, first it was Sharks, then I considered Charisma, then went back to Sharks! Thank you for showing me I uploaded the wrong label version. ❤️

19 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Eta: and, lol, i would expect nothing less for something inspired by the show 

^^ This is a smart one! ^^ :D

The quote is from Dundee, just cuz it was so recognizable and so Aussie. But it's not really based on that. It does use a bevvy of native Aussie plants though.

19 hours ago, hedgehog said:

I was thinking that BLZ Bub gave me an Neil Gaiman kinda vibe (a bit like the Four Horsemen in Good Omens or Anansi in Anansi Boys), but Lucifer makes sense!

But doesn't that pic look kinda like Luci?? I grabbed it cuz I thought so, esp with the car.

Yeah, I thought the pic was Lucifer??? It's dead on, lol. I got Lucifer, Crocodile Dundee, and maybe Ghost Buster's? Idk why the field is making me think of that new Ghost Buster's trailer? (Odalesque)-Also the painting of the girl with her hair covering her front half reminds me of that show... Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce.

On 2/10/2021 at 8:43 PM, luna65 said:

LOL, well I should since I'm the one who writes the descriptions!

Lady Luna, keeper of the secrets. 😄

Edited by Beccah

31 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Has no one mentioned Jessica Rabbit?

But I haven't seen Supernatural, so....

You’re so right!  Yes. Back in the day of Jessica Rabbit my hair was red/auburn, and it was long. Friends would jokingly call me Jessica. It’s still long, but mostly gray now. 

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

But doesn't that pic look kinda like Luci?? I grabbed it cuz I thought so, esp with the car.

It definitely does!  Now that I see it, it’s like duh, 🤦‍♀️ of course it’s Lucifer! 

@Eve agreed! I think Honeyed LP is Mucha so this fits perfectly. 

42 minutes ago, Eve said:

The label for LPGold reminds me of works by Alphonse Mucha... 

Good catch - the labels for the LP variants are usually works by Mucha.

10 hours ago, Eve said:

...Carry on....wayward son...— is a song by Kansas. I can’t think why there is a connection to the new releases, but thought it was interesting they were listed in that order, AND there’s wheat growing. They grow wheat in Kansas...

I’m wondering if the new Odalisque  is  most similar to the version that predates Odalesque, and presuming the spelling is a hint (????). 

Kansas is also where the 2 main characters on Supernatural are from

It's over now, but you would probably like it even if you're into supernatural-related stories.  The brothers are the heart of it, they fight monsters while on a particular quest, but as the series evolves they become embroiled in the machinations of Heaven and Hell.  It's a mix of drama and comedy overall and gets more meta each season.

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Has no one mentioned Jessica Rabbit?

But I haven't seen Supernatural, so....

I thought of Jessica Rabbit, but she looks more like Holli Wood (Cool World).