Adam's Nectar 2021 w/ Love God

AD-AdamNectar_50e68d6d-fa3b-4b27-b4fc-ec

Scent: Sweet pipe tobacco, with a flash of tangy apple on top and bourbon in the base.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Created By: Mara ~ Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie
Description by: Julie ~ Luna65

• 3 weeks later...

To compare this to the other brews of Adam's Nectar I'd have to say that this is very close to the 2020 variant.  The original Adam's Nectar scent is what I always refer to as being more 'spicy' and spiced apple than the incarnations that followed.  I've been told that the original scent by more than one person smells like sexy incense on me.  The 2020 and 2021 variants are not quite so spicy but are a bit more apple forward.  Especially the 2020 variant.  The 2021 is just smooth.  All are winners in my book.

Can’t have too much of a good thing!
An Apple a day and all that!

Adam’s Nectar, any variant, always gets me going in the right direction. We have all three, plus an un-phero’d one, I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart if I were blindfolded. Of course, when there’s TLG involved, I wouldn’t mind being blindfolded....

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Can’t have too much of a good thing!
An Apple a day and all that!

Adam’s Nectar, any variant, always gets me going in the right direction. We have all three, plus an un-phero’d one, I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart if I were blindfolded. Of course, when there’s TLG involved, I wouldn’t mind being blindfolded....

Hehehe... :Emoticons10311:

Vertical review for this one too...

Personally, I don't want to classify the others as variants because it's the same recipe, same notes, for each version.  It's just that Mara had to use different sources between the original and the rebrews.  But its' enduring popularity is reason enough to stock up again!

Original (2019): As I've noted before, the original version of this one has a really rich dense quality to it, which I think is a hallmark of Mark's ideas overall.  I feel like it's the most integrated iteration of the idea.

2020: The primary difference for me between the original and the first rebrew is that the 2020 version is more "fresh" overall, with more of an emphasis on the apple.

2021: Newly-brewed as it is, I think this is somewhere in-between the other two.  It's rather more pipe tobacco-focused this time, but it's not quite as dense as the original.  It will be interesting to see how it evolves over time.

Oh man.  I figured that I would wear this today even though I had church.  My thought was that I'd be up on the platform away from everyone so I could get away with wearing it because I LOVE the scent.  Nope!  It was pandemonium.  Several women asked about the caramel apple scent they were picking up on.  They all talked about how amazing it smelled.  I had 15 women all hanging around me after church today.  It was funny.  When we are all sitting in the pews, everyone is socially distant so they remove their masks.  Apparently I put on enough Adam's Nectar that it wafted throughout the chapel (it has a capacity of 104 people so it's not tiny).  Note to self.  Don't do that again! 

:Emoticons10311: