Sogni Incantati w/ Savage Beast

AD-SogniIncantati_540x.jpg?v=1613358683

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

• 3 weeks later...

Wearing this one today, and while I have a lot more trial scents to test, I think this will be a FB purchase for me! It seems like the marshmallow root is a good scent for me. I have much to learn about the notes and descriptions, but it has a sweetness along with a brightness that is almost citrusy... maybe that’s from the tonka?

I actually put on a little Savage Beast as well as this scent, figuring they would complement each other, given that the phero blend is in this scent. The added warm spices from the separate dose of Savage Beast seems to me like it balances the brightness really well.

Hard to tell yet if my cats are affected... only one of them has been snuggle-seeking so far this morning, and that’s kind of her baseline. With or without the added benefit of extra feline love, though, this scent is a really nice one!

• luna65 changed the title to Sogni Incantati w/ Savage Beast

Sogni was really popular back in the day, I only have a trial vial of the 2012 version to compare it to.  I will say that my favorite iteration of this idea is still the Essential Bliss FHW, which I love to use as a pillow spray.  The primary difference between these is that the new version is very anise-forward.  The 2012 is more vanilla/marshmallow and there was something about the vanilla that made it a no-go for me.  But because the vanilla is not as sweet in this new version I think it melds better overall.  I'm a fan of licorise/anise scents so I like this one a lot and if you are too then I definitely recommend it!  Also, this is a nice unisex way for people to utilize the Savage Beast phero.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't do a full review, yet, as I only wore this for about 15 minutes pre-shower. I did want to note a few things,  though. 

1. The scent wasn't nearly as anise-heavy as I feared. I'm not a huge anise fan and tend not to like ones where it is the main focus. Here, however,  it blends well with the other notes and is just one thread in the fabric, adding some sweet softness. In fact,that is how I would describe the scent as a whole for the time was wearing it. Soft sweetness. Pillows and comforting. Not too powdery. It reminds me of anther LPMP fragrance, but I'm not sure which one.  I'll have to wait until I can consult my list.

2. I was very stressed/anxious when I put this one, and the phero worked wonders. Chilled me out almost instantly.  I'd only previously tried Savage Beast in its eponymous blend, which made me really emotional. But here it really worked and was very soothing.  For me, it may be a case like Open Windows, where I can only wear it in the diluted form.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I accidentally spilled a lot of my sample on my arm, just before going to bed, so I rubbed both of my arms with it. It is super fluffy light marshmallowy vanilla.

However, the Savage Beast knocked me out. I wanted to check something on my phone, but I couldn't. I put it down, and within a minute I fell asleep. I don't usually have problems falling asleep, unless there is something bothering me, however I never fell asleep like this, as soon as my head hit the pillow. And I swear I remember mumbling sweet fluffy vanilla seconds before Savage Beast knocked me out. I also had the craziest dreams all night long! 

Also, I dreamed about new releases @Potion Master 😂 The labels were all about different full moons and moon phases and some had Swedish names lol. And just as I was reading discriptions, I woke up at 4:44, angel's number, but then slept some more.

I really like this! Adding it on my to buy list!! 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think this is more of a blend to use to sleep or can I wear this out and about, I'm trying to decide if I need this one, from the reviwes it sounds so good...

Do you think this is more of a blend to use to sleep or can I wear this out and about, I'm trying to decide if I need this one, from the reviwes it sounds so good...

I found that the first few times I used this affected me the most as far as knocking me out. It still helps lull me to sleep but I have to be in the mindset of falling asleep if that makes sense. 

I wear this to work when my anxiety acts up. It seems to help not just me but the people around me, which in turn helps me even more! It's great when you're feeling stressed, anxious, irritable, etc. 

Also for whatever reason my man not only loves the scent but it seems to turn him on a bit. I noticed this and decided to wear some cops with it to bed every now and then and it has yet to let me down when I want to get laid. 

Just remember that the first few times you will probably get VERY sleepy. I would assume that if you stopped using it for a month or more you would have to build up a tolerance to it again. 

3 hours ago, Artemis said:

I found that the first few times I used this affected me the most as far as knocking me out. It still helps lull me to sleep but I have to be in the mindset of falling asleep if that makes sense. 

That's interesting, that's what happened to me! I thought it was just me. 

But I really do like Savage beast!

On 10/10/2021 at 9:57 PM, Potion Master said:

It is all from the same master bottle.

Thank you!

This is a surprise love for me. This scent and this pheromone. I have a bit of my sample left, don't want to finish it just yet, and yet, I keep on craving this scent.

Savage Beast is a great pheromone. Balm bomb, B2.2 or Teddy don't work for me at all, but this.. this is amazing, this works so well. Makes me calm, helps me sleep... ❤

Just wanted to add, it helps me be calm when I have a panic of anxiety attack, or when I'm just sad. Not when I'm like angry, then Treasured hearts does the trick.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:01 AM, Artemis said:

I wear this to work when my anxiety acts up. It seems to help not just me but the people around me, which in turn helps me even more! It's great when you're feeling stressed, anxious, irritable, etc. 

Because of this what you wrote I'm getting a FB. I only ever tried it before bed, I love Savage Beast. But never tried it during the day when I'm feeling stressed and anxious, which is a shame as this scent is so so good. I had a Sogni Incantati from few years ago but I didn't like it as much, don't know why, they don't seem that different at all, to me it feels more sweet. I really like it!

Yeah I never thought after I tried it that I would be able to wear it any other time than he'd time because it knocked me out so intensely. But the more I wore it to bed the less it affected me like that and the more it made me destress. I'm taking a these classes for work right now and my teachers get so laid back when I wear this! It's been hard for me being in a school like setting so this has been a lifesaver. Let us know how it works for you! ❤️

Yeah, me to. I knocked me out the first time I tried it, then the second time nothing and then one evening when I had a panic attack it helped me ease it and made me feel less sad. And now my trial is almost empty and can't wait for a FB to arrive so I can try it out during the day :)

Good luck at your classes! 🍀

• 1 month later...

I've been using this for the last few nights. It knocked me out the first time I use it, then nothing, but I was able to find my sweet spot, 5-6 sprays on each arm and I am knocked out within minutes. This is more is more kind of phero for me. I really love the scent too, it is so comforting!

• 2 months later...

Ah...should have read the reviews more carefully before trying my sample. First, I like the scent! Marshmallow goodness with an undertone of something unique (the anise, I guess). But all I wanted to do today was stay curled up with my two cats on the couch. They are normally pretty cuddly, but this was a little over the top even for them.

But, I felt depressed and lonely today (even with two sweet, furry cats cuddling with me). Not sure I can blame it on the Phero though. Maybe it was just that kind of day (dark, cold & snowy). I’ll try it again sometime and hopefully it wasn’t the Phero causing the depression.

11 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

But, I felt depressed and lonely today (even with two sweet, furry cats cuddling with me). Not sure I can blame it on the Phero though. Maybe it was just that kind of day (dark, cold & snowy). I’ll try it again sometime and hopefully it wasn’t the Phero causing the depression.

Take notes if it happens again. I get that sometimes from phero. Bang, Bang makes me stay down if I'm already down. LFM makes me cry like crazy if I use it in the middle of my cycle. Open Windows makes me feel super sad sometimes, still not sure why.

Hmmm...that’s interesting  @citrine about OW and LFM. I haven’t really tried LMF yet, though I would like to since I’ve read a lot of good things about it. On occasion OW can cause anxiety for me, but I think I may have OD a little bit those times. Taking notes is always a great idea! But sometimes I forget to. 

It may not have been the Phero though, since today I have a bad headache and sometimes the day before I get the headache, I’ll get depressed and/or very, very tired.

Edited to add: I’m fairly good makes notes about what I wear & how much...not so efficient at tracking effects/reactions.

Edited by RosesArePink

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

To me, it smells like the Balm Bomb but more complex. I had the best nap with it, got knocked out for 2 hours (so long!) and felt great afterwards 

Edited by Mila