AD-SogniIncantati_540x.jpg?v=1613358683

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

• 3 weeks later...

Wearing this one today, and while I have a lot more trial scents to test, I think this will be a FB purchase for me! It seems like the marshmallow root is a good scent for me. I have much to learn about the notes and descriptions, but it has a sweetness along with a brightness that is almost citrusy... maybe that’s from the tonka?

I actually put on a little Savage Beast as well as this scent, figuring they would complement each other, given that the phero blend is in this scent. The added warm spices from the separate dose of Savage Beast seems to me like it balances the brightness really well.

Hard to tell yet if my cats are affected... only one of them has been snuggle-seeking so far this morning, and that’s kind of her baseline. With or without the added benefit of extra feline love, though, this scent is a really nice one!

• luna65 changed the title to Sogni Incantati w/ Savage Beast

Sogni was really popular back in the day, I only have a trial vial of the 2012 version to compare it to.  I will say that my favorite iteration of this idea is still the Essential Bliss FHW, which I love to use as a pillow spray.  The primary difference between these is that the new version is very anise-forward.  The 2012 is more vanilla/marshmallow and there was something about the vanilla that made it a no-go for me.  But because the vanilla is not as sweet in this new version I think it melds better overall.  I'm a fan of licorise/anise scents so I like this one a lot and if you are too then I definitely recommend it!  Also, this is a nice unisex way for people to utilize the Savage Beast phero.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't do a full review, yet, as I only wore this for about 15 minutes pre-shower. I did want to note a few things,  though. 

1. The scent wasn't nearly as anise-heavy as I feared. I'm not a huge anise fan and tend not to like ones where it is the main focus. Here, however,  it blends well with the other notes and is just one thread in the fabric, adding some sweet softness. In fact,that is how I would describe the scent as a whole for the time was wearing it. Soft sweetness. Pillows and comforting. Not too powdery. It reminds me of anther LPMP fragrance, but I'm not sure which one.  I'll have to wait until I can consult my list.

2. I was very stressed/anxious when I put this one, and the phero worked wonders. Chilled me out almost instantly.  I'd only previously tried Savage Beast in its eponymous blend, which made me really emotional. But here it really worked and was very soothing.  For me, it may be a case like Open Windows, where I can only wear it in the diluted form.