Living Doll 2021 w/ Cuddle Bunny

AD-LivingDoll_540x.jpg?v=1613353007

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
FREESIA ~ Innocence, chastity, charm, trust.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 11:12 PM, Beccah said:

AD-LivingDoll_540x.jpg?v=1613353007

This is the freshest, sweetest, most delicious apple combined with light honey and apricot.  I absolutely LOVE ❤❤❤ this perfume and was hoarding a trial vial of the original because I didn’t want to use it up. I could smell like this every day and be happy! Thank you for making a rebrew @Potion Master! It is my favorite of the month!

Edited by luna65
moved the notes to the master post

Just like @Kayla, I was VERY excited to see this comeback. So excited that I ordered a FB, and slathered myself before even getting the rest of the box unwrapped! Thank goodness it was just travel shock! How has no one ever told me that the travel shock is real? :10_small16:

How do I not know better at this point? I was worried because I didn't get much from Living Doll on that first day. And now, I could smell like this every single day. Ya'll better hurry up before me and @Kayla buy them all. :ange::perfume:

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

How has no one ever told me that the travel shock is real? :10_small16:

LOL yeah, okay then. :P

9 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Now I know why there is an ISO for Living Doll

Yay! I’m glad you like it!

This is such a beautiful scent that's perfect for spring. I love the dry down of this it's powdery but still slightly fruity. As for cuddlebunny, this was my first time using it ever and it made me feel very feminine and appreciative of the people I love. It makes me feel more emotional which is good because I tend to think through my emotions and try not to feel them as much and sexy. It also made me feel confident to be a woman in the sense that I went out shopping and wanted to buy more girly outfits as opposed to hoodies t-shirts and sneakers. I'll have to test it out more but I really like it so far. I went out with it later and before I left the house I put on lipstick which is rare for me anymore. So, I definitely like the selfies of this.

Living Doll was one I regretted not getting a bottle of back in 2014 because I love apple scents in general, but especially the sweet ones (I have a similar regret with Crayons: Blush).  So I was also very happy when Mara told me she was rebrewing it and following the original recipe (and I was also happy to nab a virgin bottle tout de suite).  And it's really pretty close to the original, that blend of fresh and sweet apples with the freesia is just adorably magical!  And the base is perfect for a blending like this because it's very smooth and soft  The only difference I can really discern is that the apple is a little more forward in this brew, probably because it's new.

ETA: the oakmoss really comes out in the long drydown, that's another difference.  It's nice, though.

Wet and in the bottle this is really bright, sweet, fresh apple.  Almost overwhelming apple, in fact.  But it calms down as it dries and become more sweet apple over a powdery oakmoss base.  It's really sweet and girly.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this takes me right back to 2014. Really a close rebrew. I agree the Apple packs a slightly bigger punch maybe but I agree that could be just the freshness of this new batch.  Tart, sweet, fresh  made a leeeeetle bit smutty with the honey tang. Then the amber and oak moss drydown really soften it and bring that powdery smoothness. Really lovely perfume and a fun morpher. Perfect for Spring and Summer!