Gossamer Threads 2021 w/ Heart & Soul

L-GossamerThreads.jpg

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

• 4 weeks later...

For the sake of my own curiosity I wanted to compare this rebrew to last year's variant.

2021: this is somewhat more "clean" than I remember, in terms of the white musk giving that vibe, not soapy but shower-fresh in a way.  But I know why so many people love this, you can literally wear it at any time for any occasion (or no occasion, as the case may be).  It starts out a bit sweet (and I get that in the vial too), but the way it evolves on my skin is really on the side of the musk.  It really has a pretty neutral characteristic on me.

Petticoat Lane (2020): I get more of the myrrh in this one, it's still sheer but somewhat more present than GT is.  I think if I were to wear this (and this isn't normally the type of scent I'm into) I think I would prefer this one overall.

• 5 months later...

This is one scent I changed my mind about as I started using up the trial vial from the sample set. I noticed how truly relaxed it made me. I'm talking in the way that many people on this forum describe how Balm Bomb makes them feel, which is a reaction I never got from Balm Bomb. This (likely along with the Heart and soul) makes me feel like the universe is a friendly place, that I am ok. I have ordered a full bottle of this and also a full bottle of unscented Treasured Hearts for my arsenal of high-anxiety days/nights that I sometimes get.

I wore this to my massage today immediately after a long day of remote work, just 2 swipes under my chin and mostly covered by my mask. I lost total track of time, I floated more than usual. At some point I thought the hour was up but she told me it was time to turn over at the half hour mark ! I was completely out of it, floaty, feeling amazing. The scent is very mild and skin friendly; I didn't have to worry that she would detect it and object to it. Wearing it to bed again tonight. If you're on the fence - this is not one of the more gourmand/loud/sexy scents - but get this for yourself for times when you need some comforting. :kisses:

• 2 months later...

As soon as I put this on, I thought, "stealth phero." It's such a light and natural "skin musk" scent (you could slather this without it ever getting overwhelming), and Heart and Soul has such a sunny, "sweetheart" vibe! I went to the dentist and they were sooooo nice, even though I was a bit late. The hygenist told me all about her kids, gave me shoe recommendations, and gave me extra travel toothpaste. Then I went to the store and bought a lot of cauliflower (on sale), and the cashier said, "I hear cauliflower is great for you, that must be why you look so gorgeous!" 

It's also compulsively huffable. I was snoofling my sleeves all day.  (Snoofling is the extremely technical term for when you're burying your nose in your sleeve and breathing deep with a big smile on your face. :P

• 1 year later...