AD-BunsCinn_540x.jpg?v=1613346442

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
PECAN ~ Money, employment, mental acuity.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 3 weeks later...

If you love smelling like baked goods or have used philosophy's cinnamon buns body wash, I highly recommend this one. It smells amazing. The dry down is like a cinnamon pecan musk on me. It's just all around comforting.

Also side note: the cinnamon is highly concentrated in this because my application points turned bright red from it but that goes away after a few minutes.

This is really delicious! It starts out really strong cinnamon combined with pecans and a bready quality. As it dries down, it melds into the perfect, creamy cinnamon-vanilla scent.  It's warm and sweet smelling, just like I enjoy!

I bought a FB of this - I haven’t sampled it and I wasn’t sure I wanted the phero blend, but the virgin bottles seem to be sold out. But I’m so in love with the baked-goods products that I have a hard time imagining I won’t love this one. So excited to try it!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of the original Buns of Cinn - forever props to Isa for coming up with such an amazing idea - and I even have a bottle of the next iteration (Crayons: Vermillion), but I was curious to see how this rebrew would compare.  The thing I love about the idea is that it's a cinnamon bun musk, and I think the original demonstrates that it's a concept/ideation fragrance.  A musk variant is always about the most idealized version of whatever it is, if that makes sense.  And Mara is really great at those kinds of scents.  Like, "this is the most *thing* this *thing* has ever *thinged*."  So the original is an ideal of cinnamon buns, but more like the idea of "What if you naturally smelled like a cinnamon bun?  What would that be like?"  And that's exactly what the original is.

Whereas to me, the rebrew is really realistic in a liner fashion.  Like if you just smeared yourself with a Cinnabon, lol.  And that's great, I love that, but it's interesting to contemplate the differences.  I get more of the nuances in the vial, but on my skin the bready-ness of it really comes to the fore.  Nuttiness and bready-ness.

As a follow-up, it absolutely exceeded my expectations! Interesting to contemplate the differences between this and the original, as I never had the chance to try it. But this is absolutely perfect baked goods and nuts and spice. Wonderful scent!

This is really a foodie dream. Very very Cinnabon in a perfume. Spicy warm cinnamon melds perfectly with a doughy rich bread note topped with a swirl of sugary icing and the pecans which are warm and toasty. The pecans are sweet but don’t go into the treacly range which nutty things often can head me into if combined with a warm or sticky sugar. Delish!