Beach Baby w/ Lace

AD-BeachBaby_540x.jpg?v=1613345116

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MAILE VINE/LEAF ~ Eternal love, respect, honor, spiritual connection.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a happy, beachy floral.  Lace is the perfect phero for this.

I don't know enough about what flowers smell like to pick out the individual floral notes, but the florals + Peach make this feel like if Betrothal Potion took a tropical vacation.

This one reminds me a bit of Sareena, because the peach blossom is a bit on the green side, I think.  But I love the vibe of a tropical fruity-floral, it's one of my favorite things.  This is so pretty, perfect for Spring and Summer wear.  Over time I think it even heats up a bit, there's that "bloom" effect where the notes get even deeper, and that's a definite plus for a warm weather fragrance.

• 1 year later...

Fell head over heels on this one!!! Very bright and uplifting, balancing fruit with bit of floral; definitely beachy happy vibe!! 🏝 Was lucky enough to go FB on this with a few backups as this gets me into happy place ❤️😍 Mara definitely makes magick!!! 

• 1 year later...

This is one of my top 10 blends that Mara has done over the years... I love Orchid and with the addition of Tuberose, it just makes this blend so exquisite and lovely .  This is definitely a beach floral to wear all thru the summer. Since Peach in a perfume usually hates my skin chemistry, having this in the blend was not a deal breaker and it blended so nicely with all of the other notes that I never picked up the peach and it stayed in the background and played nice on my skin.

I would love another blend in the future with Orchid, Mango, Tuberose, Vanilla and Sandalwood...