Keep Calm and Carry On w/ Teddy BB

AD-CarryOn_540x.jpg?v=1613342449

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
FERN ~ Stamina, virility/fertility, sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

• 4 weeks later...

We really like this one! And nothing is better than Teddy BB. I do wear it myself in Nox: Nyx, but I prefer it on him. But if I didn’t have a cuddly man to put it on, I’d be more than happy to wear this one myself. I can’t describe what I’m smelling, it doesn’t remind me of anything in particular, it’s both  smooth and interesting, but I can’t pick out individual notes other than maybe the cedar and fern. Very well blended and a fabulous carrier for such a wonderful phero.

I know Teddy BB is recognized as more of a calming “cuddle potion”, BUT, if a woman’s too stressed out to get in the mood, no one is going to be having sex. Think of Teddy BB as a foot massage in a bottle, it helps everyone relax, let go, and move beyond a stressful day.

ETA

One week later, BF is wearing this again. It’s hella sexy, even if that wasn’t the intent. The men’s scents in this collection are just one hit after another!

Edited by Eastwood22

I will start off by stating that I am a Sam Girl, though I don't necessarily want that fact to influence my reaction to this scent.  I appreciate the way it blends a few characteristics: that soft soothing powdery base with the fresher aspects of the green notes, very wearable for a guy indeed!  It strikes me as more of a casual scent, although given the current state of affairs that means whenever you feel like it.  It's clean, comfortable, and mostly linear.  The myrrh is so very nice in this one!  It moves more into vanilla-sandalwood territory in the drydown but the green notes keep it a bit more lively.  Mara envisioned that some of us might desire to use it as a pillow spray and I can definitely see the appeal in that, although I think I would wear this, it's got a masculine-unisex vibe I'm perfectly fine with. 

I think Sam would definitely smell something like this if he had regular access to grooming products. :lol: 

• 1 year later...

Going on, this has a strong green scent, but that goes away almost immediately. On me, this is a mostly sandalwood scent, and is very, very quiet. I can smell the green from a foot or so away, but not up close. The sandalwood gets stronger after an hour. The sandalwood is as smooth as ever (I am literally incapable of not describing sandalwood as smooth), but it isn't as dry as it can sometimes be. Overall, it's a subtle, slightly sweetened sandalwood scent. The alliteration was not intentional, but I like how it all started with 's', just like Sam.  The scent for when you don't want the monsters to smell you coming.