Tsai w/ MMM

AD-TSAI_540x.jpg?v=1613340779

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
BLACK TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
CHYPRE ~ a blend of Civet, Ambergris, Oakmoss and Musk, it is considered a potently sexual combination with wealth drawing properties as well.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

• 3 weeks later...

Mara told me she put a lot of work into getting just the right balance with this one, and I think it's wonderful!  If it weren't for the phero I'd wear it too.  The tea in this one seems a bit lighter than in, say, Pashazade, and it blends well with the chypre accord and the basenotes to create an almost "earthy green" kind of effect, I'd say.  It's masculine but also very smooth and urbane.  It's got a bit of an '80s Powerhouse vibe to it as well.  The grapefruit and vanilla on the top give it just the right amount of freshness and a bit of bright contrast.  This is one of those scents where if I smelled it on a guy I'd think, "Oh yeah, this dude's classy for sure!"  It's well-groomed and warm at the same time.  Like, it makes me want to be sophisticated so I could live up to it (if I were to wear it, that is).

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

Mara told me she put a lot of work into getting just the right balance with this one, and I think it's wonderful!  If it weren't for the phero I'd wear it too.  The tea in this one seems a bit lighter than in, say, Pashazade, and it blends well with the chypre accord and the basenotes to create an almost "earthly green" kind of effect, I'd say.  It's masculine but also very smooth and urbane.  It's got a bit of an '80s Powerhouse vibe to it as well.  The grapefruit and vanilla on the top give it just the right amount of freshness and a bit of bright contrast.  This is one of those scents where if I smelled it on a guy I'd think, "Oh yeah, this dude's classy for sure!"  It's well-groomed and warm at the same time.  Like, it makes me want to be sophisticated so I could live up to it (if I were to wear it, that is).

Excellent review!  I could not agree more with you regarding the tea notes and the freshness that comes with the grapefruit.  This really is very smooth and well blended.  As a bonus for me, my wife hasn't complained about the scent.  Normally she won't comment on a scent unless she actually doesn't like it.  

Of course, the phero blend is a favorite of mine and it does seem to make her VERY attached when I wear this.  She's also not someone who is normally one to verbalize how much she cares about me but when I wear this, it really seems to bring that side of her out.  Always a good thing!  She really does become willing velcro when I wear this.  It's funny because it is different from when I wear The Love God.

2 questions-

1) I cannot seem to find a thread for the new MMM variant, is there one?

2) Is that Elizabeth Montgomery on the UN MMM label?

Edited by Eastwood22

Has anyone else tried this?  It's become an instant favorite of mine from the new releases.  

On 3/3/2021 at 8:24 AM, luna65 said:

It's masculine but also very smooth and urbane.  It's got a bit of an '80s Powerhouse vibe to it as well.  The grapefruit and vanilla on the top give it just the right amount of freshness and a bit of bright contrast. 

I do love the cyphre, and the 80’s vibe, @luna65’s take is spot on. I did have my man put it on as soon as it arrived, but I think it needs to settle a bit more for him. He wasn’t sure about what he called “the sour grapefruit.” Maybe he’s just accustomed to smelling the grapefruit on my skin. I’ll have him try it later in the week. If he wasn’t already in Catch Me I’d have him put it on right now. I’m a sucker for TLG, hoping the MMM will have a similar power. 

For anyone not familiar with the Mark's MILF magnet phero blend, you can check out more on it HERE.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:46 AM, Snoopyace said:

Has anyone else tried this?  It's become an instant favorite of mine from the new releases.  

I finally got to put enough of this on my husband tonight to see how it smelled on him.  I really love the scent, and agree that it is well blended and smooth. It is a nice soft scent and I love the vanilla and grapefruit with the oakmoss. I'm not sure if it's the fragrance, phero, or combination of the two, but it is really comforting.  It's definitely my favorite of the new releases for men.  I also learned that, while patchouli often smells like cat pee on me, it smells great on my husband.  It must be something in my skin chemistry. This is definitely a full bottle purchase, maybe two. 

Edited by Kayla

9 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I finally got to put enough of this on my husband tonight to see how it smelled on him.  I really love the scent, and agree that it is well blended and smooth. It is a nice soft scent and I love the vanilla and grapefruit with the oakmoss. I'm not sure if it's the fragrance, phero, or combination of the two, but it is really comforting.  It's definitely my favorite of the new releases for men.  I also learned that, while patchouli often smells like cat pee on me, it smells great on my husband.  It's definitely something in my skin chemistry. This is definitely a full bottle purchase, maybe two. 

That is great to hear!  I'm glad you are liking it.  The phero blend and the scent were designed to work synergistically to provide comfort and bonding as well as a little spark.  

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt I'll have time to post tomorrow but I'm just putting this little placeholder here.  Going to make my beautiful bride and all the women at church TSAI tomorrow!  Hehe hehehe...  

I'm finding this to be every bit as much fun as I remembered it being.  Of course, I also still love The Love God but I really can't pick a favorite child.  Both blends are similar yet different.

Happy Eostre and Easter everyone!

• 11 months later...

I had a trial of this in my first order and just received my full size. It's a great scent! Masculine but very smooth. On me the vanilla really shines through after a few hours. I will probably end up getting Tsai boosted with hunter trapper or heart throb later.