Ozzie w/ MVP

AD-Ozzie_540x.jpg?v=1613339684

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
WOODS ~ Endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
TEA TREE ~ Cleansing, protective, medicinal, spiritual, ceremonial.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad I gave this a bit to meld and recover from travel shock because I feel like it's closer to what I thought it would be.  It's green, herbal and just a bit earthy - a nice fresh outdoorsy kind of vibe.  What I get most is the sage and tea tree, but I appreciate that bracing kind of impression which I think guys will be into, those that like the clean kind of scents.  It reminds me a bit of the Essential Vitality FHW as well.  I think MVP is a good phero for this one because it's applicable to various situations, like, it's a good everyday scent but also nice for weekend/casual wear.

• 5 weeks later...

For any guys reading this, I think you would find this to be a scent that most of us guys will really enjoy.  It's very work appropriate in that clean, fresh way.  If only that lemongrass/lemon top note lasted just a bit longer!  I agree completely with @luna65 on this scent, though.  This is a great daywear scent that could go from work to play very easily.  Also, the MVP phero blend is a very easy to wear blend.  It will put a slight VIP spotlight on the wearer and ensure that people want to get closer to you and follow your leader.