Odinsson w/ Charisma

AD-Odinsson_540x.jpg?v=1613338682

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
SEA SALT ~ Protection, purification, grounding, resurrection.

• 2 weeks later...

My man sampled this today, he said it smelled like a "summer breeze." That's his first impression, but we are reading it completely differently. To me, it's manly, earthy, musky. There's only one perfect meeting point on how we both percieve it, that would be the Summer Breeze variant known as Type O Negative's Summer Girl

Edited by Eastwood22

Heh, that reminds me that Luna's Miss Autumn is inspired in part by "Black No 1"

Her perfume smells like 

burning leaves.

Every day

is Halloween.

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of Thunder - it's that soapy-clean-fresh kind of evocation, rather than a more naturalistic aquatic like Stormy Weather or Atlantic Shore.  And since guys love that sort of thing I know this will prove quite popular.  But what I like about it - even as I'm not particularly fond of this trope - is that it's really well-blended for the overall impression.  It's just right, sillage-wise, not too overpowering.

@luna65is quite right that this is the type of clean scent that a lot of guys love.  We wanna smell cleanly masculine.  

Alas, my bride is not a fan of this type of clean scent so it shall be relegated a sample for me.  That is okay, though.  I’ll just wear this when she’s not around!