New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2008

Potion Master

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look great ladies!! Can't wait to try some of them!!

AD-SoulFood.jpg

AD-MummyChunks.jpg

AD-GoblinGoo.jpg

AD-Hexen.jpg

AD-Boheme_F.jpg

AD-Boheme_M.jpg

OH wow They look sooooo amazing!!! I think iam going to have to get the sample pack for the month. Great work Mara. As always amazing and inspiring! :abfx::2701:

INSTANT ENTIRE SAMPLE BUY! There's not a one of those I don't want!!!

Can we buy now or do we wait a little longer?

I here that!!!! :abfx: I think i'll wait until they actually post them but yes the sooner the better so I can be all pimped out with my beautiful goodies all the way till the actual day. All Hallows Eve...The magical holiday for us all! LOVING IT!!! :2701:

Edited by AncientGoddess

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lovely, Im instantly drawn to la vie de boheme & Mummy chunks. I cant wait to read the descriptions and Im wondering if goblin goo is an apple candy scent?

and I see Native soil is back, I will finally get to try it

great job ladies

AD-LPAutumn08.jpg

AD-HalloweenMoon.jpg

AD-Potion31.jpg

AD-NativeSoil.jpg

AD-CarpeNoctum.jpg

Oh My gosh, these look sooooooooo good! Shhesh, Iam afraid of what I might do to my bank account this month....LOL! :abfx: I cant wait to place my sample pack order. :2701:

Oh man ladies talk about an addict on here. :2701: I couldnt help myself. I just placed the Trail Size order for September. I cant help myself. hehehe! I wanted to be one of the first ladies in line. :abfx:

I do hope one of them is the pumpkin pie I've been hoping for. hmmm I wonder if its soul food. Im so anxious now for the descriptions. I love the teasers, its so much fun. Its like a 3 step program lol first you get the labels then you feen for the description and then you lust for the perfume to arrive into your hands.

hooray for the new goodies

OMFG...I love the artwork, so glad I waited cause I've got some serious shopping to do!

I'm such a pig...I've got an idea on which ones I'm going to hoard by just seeing the title and label lol

Edited by esmeralda

Oh man ladies talk about an addict on here. :2701: I couldnt help myself. I just placed the Trail Size order for September. I cant help myself. hehehe! I wanted to be one of the first ladies in line. :abfx:

I did it now because I wont be online over the weekend so I figured by the time Monday comes and everything is updated and everyone is placing there orders i'll end up somewhere in the middle of the line so better early then late i guess. HEHEHE

OMFG...I love the artwork, so glad I waited cause I've got some serious shopping to do!

I'm such a pig...I've got an idea on which ones I'm going to hoard by just seeing the title and label lol

I know what you mean! I barelly placed any orders this month because I was waiting for this. Iam so glad I waited!!I knew It was going to be worth it

Yeah, I was going to try to exercise some restraint and only choose a few, but I think it's hopeless....I'm probably going to have to have a whole sampler pack!

I'm so excited!!! lol, I couldn't concentrate on my homework (though I worked so hard and ended up finishing one class) until I read this! Now I'm all good to go!

I DO wonder why I have been unable to see images in the new releases thread and some parts of this site starting several months ago.

*grumps*

The first two posts in this thread are completely blank for me. Is it a function of my over-vigilant pop up blocker?

I do see mention of Native Soil in one of the posts. Now that is cool..I wanted to try it but couldn't find it for sale anywhere once I realized I might like it. So now I get a second chance..yay.

One word will sum it up: AWESOME!!!!

Bravo ladies on the labels...it makes me super excited to read the descriptors. I'm thinking I must order the sample pack (I'm such a follower). Ah, I'm in LP heaven. Thank you, thank you!!

:thumb_up11::)

AD-LPAutumn08.jpg

AD-HalloweenMoon.jpg

AD-Potion31.jpg

AD-NativeSoil.jpg

AD-CarpeNoctum.jpg

Iam so looking forward to all of these and "Hexen" and La Ve De Boheme". The other look good too of course they all look good but these 7 is what iam rreeaallllyyy looking forward too. :thumb_up11: Yes ladies, these magical labels have got me going crazy. Can't wait to smell and wear my beautiful babies. WOOOOHOOO!!! Halloween and The entire month of October is going to be sooo magical. I can feel it now. Its in the air!! :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

Hmm, new releases of september eh? My eyes are focused on the pheros ones like "La Ve De Boheme for men" hehe :) Lady Mara & Danna how many bottles do you have for that one don't mind if i ask?

I DO wonder why I have been unable to see images in the new releases thread and some parts of this site starting several months ago.

*grumps*

The first two posts in this thread are completely blank for me. Is it a function of my over-vigilant pop up blocker?

I do see mention of Native Soil in one of the posts. Now that is cool..I wanted to try it but couldn't find it for sale anywhere once I realized I might like it. So now I get a second chance..yay.

It may have to do with the browser you are using (mozilla or explorer etc.) Can you at least see the photos when the post in the store? And yes there is a native soil and many other halloween type scents. Looks sweet and delicious.

:) LOL

Spicy meatball,

Pixie

PS Hey Blupest, do you think it would work if one of us copied and pasted it into and email and sent it directly to you??? You really ought to see em!!

Edited by Ivorypixie

Here's the potions crafted at Mikomicon last weekend. There will be around 15 of Aura Armor available, and 8 of First Bite.

AD-AuraArmor.jpg

AD-FirstBite.jpg

Ooohhh, where can we ask for them? Can I just ask you to please, please hold one of each or must I wait for them to post somewhere? :)

Those labels are gorgeous!!!

Lets see how good my memory is...

Aura Armor is a very wet, bright smell, based on Oakmoss and Heather, with Bamboo, and traces of, Vanilla, Sandalwood, and I think a bit of Amber? (Someone wanted to name it Rain Shine.) It has lots of protective qualities, and a little extra luck.

First Bite is a delightful foody scent with Currants, Vanilla, Amber, and Chocolate. It definitely has a cakiness to it, but the currants give it a rich, juicy edge.

I WANT THEM ALL !!!! question...... how do we order the "Mikomicon" potions ? want to place order now of everything plus the "hold" (might as well be broke all in one swoop, than in drips and drabs)

liz :001_tt2:

ps: The labels alone look great, I'm certain the "scents" will be just as marvelous !

AD-LPAutumn08.jpg

Completed and charged on the Autumnal Equinox 2008 - a delicious Love Potion variant, this time with the fall aromas of acorn and Autumn leaves, corn and pumpkins!

AD-Potion31.jpg

She feeds him bits of cake from the tips of her fingers…smeared playfully across lips...begging to be kissed clean of spicy carrot cake crumbs, sweet creamy frosting, vanilla, aged ambers and a drizzle of honey.

AD-NativeSoil.jpg

It's back! Limited Quantity ~ The ORIGINAL Native Soil: Dark Sandalwood, Cinnamon, and Resins.

This is a Protection Potion, with a very sexual context. Just as a Vampire must sleep with a bit of his native soil for protection, this Spell Potion too is designed to keep unwelcome elements out of your circle and away from where you lay your head at night. It contains many ingredients designed to keep nasties away, but this Cinnamon and Sandalwood based scent will keep the ones you invite into your world coming back for more! :001_tt2: May be worn by both Women and Men. Native Soil is first and foremost a protection potion. As someone who writes about vampires, I thought it would be neat to have a potion to protect the vampires! Exciting and haunting, deep and lasting, and very seductive. Isn't that everything a vampire is supposed to be?

AD-HalloweenMoon.jpg

A Halloween seduction potion! Sweet creamy musks, pumpkin puree and dark spices round out this edibly sexy blend!

AD-CarpeNoctum.jpg

Sexy, sultry, deep and dark. Seize the night with someone you love!

Darkest vanilla mingles with top notes of clove and sweet black musk. Dark woods and sweet sandalwood complete the deep dry down.

Wow! You two are amazing. Just think of the things you guys could do without all of us bothering you. :001_tt2: You both did all of this and it looks absolutely amazing.

AD-SoulFood.jpg

An incensey blend of Sweet Sandalwood, Aged Parchment and Resins ~ a traditional ode to feed the Souls of one's departed ancestors, who may grant their children favors if properly fed in the afterworld.

AD-MummyChunks.jpg

Everyone's Mummy makes them ~ well not like THESE!

Warm super chocolate chunk cookies paired with a glass of milk ~ an amazing scent that truly smells like cookies right out of the tomb, I mean oven! Great for adults who like foodie scents, and kids will LOVE it too!

AD-GoblinGoo.jpg

Mmmmm, gooey peanut butter swirled with slightly fermented fruit jelly, with a dollop of vanilla and brown sugar - you'll want to gobble it up!

AD-Hexen.jpg

A fiery tincture of ginger roots, leaves, and other secret treasures of the Earth...its powers of healing and renewal, prosperity and proliferation, known only to the town wise woman, who brews her concoctions under the light of the full moon...

AD-Boheme_F.jpg

La Vie De Boheme - The Bohemian Life! A complimentary pair for both Women and Men, spiked with our exclusive "Intellectual Man" and "Intellectual Woman" pheromone blends! Captures the ambiance of the artistic coffee house crowd...conversation overflowing with poetry, music, new ideas...tables filled with warm biscotti, hot cappuccino, books and the occassional black beret...