Archive: OCCO: Florale

luna65

gallery photo

A garden fresh-cut floral bouquet featuring delicate rosebuds and leafy stems buoyed by a base of verdant green musk.

“I love to nurture tiny plants and watch them grow, see the beautiful flowers transform a patch of dirt into a magical place of color and fragrance. But when the flowers open to the Sun and I watch the bees buzzing around them, it reminds me that I need to go on the prowl and find someone to cultivate my passion, to stroke my silky petals and breathe in my irresistible scent. I’m the prettiest posey in the whole garden, so pick me!”

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

OCCO Limited Edition collection, July 2018

Just in time for those Summer shenanigans, it’s a Limited Edition collection of our Overt Cops for your Covert Ops! line of copulin-enhanced fragrances, with fun labels featuring Pop Art-style cuties! These scents are very rich and intense, all the better to disguise those cops when you’re on a mission to get some personal attention...whether you enjoy foody, floral, fruity or sexy, we’ve got ya covered!

Pheromone Enhanced with ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs.

A portion of all sales from this set will be donated to the following charities:
ACLU
NAACP
The Trevor Project
Planned Parenthood
The Human Rights Campaign
The Southern Poverty Law Center
Natural Resources Defense Council
The National Immigrant Justice Center

A total of eight charities for each of the eight OCCO varieties.  We have chosen these eight charities because they are actively working to repair the damage which the current administration has done with regard to human and civil rights, the rights of women, minorities, immigrants and the LGBT+ community, and Mother Nature herself. Thank you for joining us in donating!

Review Thread