il_fullxfull.1637210756_3tai.jpg

I held the memory of petals

of velvet and of redolent bloom

I felt the glittering sun

even as the rain washed it away.

I love the colors of the change

I touched a dying flower upon these fiery leaves

incongruent and yet it explains

how nothing of light and warmth can remain.

When the air is murmuring rumors of absence

promises of chill and of decline

I felt it all shift in an instant

in the time it took the last petal to fall.

Fall takes dominion slowly across the landscape and we desired to capture the aura of the last of the Summer flowers releasing their scents into the damp air of Autumn, as the inevitable decay transforms the garden they inhabit...the ghosts of rose, honeysuckle and clover whisper their farewells amongst rainy accords and woody notes of cedar, cypress, teak and pine with hints of oak leaf and walnut. We’ve also included the attractive charm of Hedione - a Jasmine derivative which has been discovered to evoke a pheromone-like response, especially in women when worn by men. It gives off a lovely fresh airy floral note which is often added to fragrances for both sexes.

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
CLOVER ~ Protection, preservation of youth, fidelity. Healing, soothing, luck.
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
CYPRESS ~ Divination, connection to afterlife, relieves grief, soothing, protective, aids in legal matters.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
WALNUT ~ Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.
WATER ACCORDS ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
HEDIONE ~ (JASMINE) ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Shannon Stamey

Autumn Collection, October 2018