Archive: SUPER for Men (original - aka Phero Boy: SUPER)

luna65

image.png.a70f0006acb591ad30372d1a09289bd5.png

A matched pair of deliciously sexy, super-charged, pheromone enhanced fragrances ~ one for Women and one for Men! $3.00 from each bottle sold donated to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation! A scrumptiously edible smelling fragrance for men, because guys like to feel delicious too! Based around the scent of expensive pipe tobacco, copal and woody notes, sweetened with dark sugars, maple and vanilla. Super-charged with the strongest alpha-sexual pheros ever created - *Super Sexy* for Men, crafted exclusively for Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie by Pharmacom, LLC.

I could not think of a way to start this description without first saying, that if I smelled a man wearing this, I would follow him to the ends of the earth.
The combination of really fine pipe tobaccos, dark sugars, maple and copal resin smells so delicious you'll want to devour him whole.
And aside from the blindingly distracting scrumptious scent we've crafted - there's the addition of  the *Super-Sexy* pheromone blend created exclusively for us by Pharmacom, LLC. Yowza!
Did you ever feel your knees turn to jelly, and feel yourself tremble from the mere proximity to someone you were immensely attracted to? That's the magic you'll find in this bottle...
POW! BAM! What a PUNCH!

And by the way - these two super fragrances are a mated pair. They meld beautifully together when your bodies heat up!

Created by: Mara Fox

Label art:

March 2008

• luna65 changed the title to Archive: SUPER for Men (original - aka Phero Boy: SUPER)