My review on my first 3 LP Pheros that i have ordered here:)

PhatSounds

Hello to all here in the forum, i have gotten my order as you all know & now i will do my overall review on my 3 LP pheros Woodland Man, Synchronicity & Unscented Super Sexy for Men that i have ordered here. Ok when i first received my order & checked on it, firstly i was surprised to see the phero bottles nicely stacked in a cute pouch which i find it very unique compared to the other website products that i ordered from ^_^ Secondly the quality of the aroma smell coming from the phero bottles is just worth every single penny spent & it was worth the wait :) And lastly there was a couple vials of samples plus the free freebie Robin & Marian given in which i would express my big thanks for it :thumbup:

I have tested smelling all my 3 LP pheros individually & i find that in my opinion that firstly i find Woodland Man to be strong & musky but it still has a unique aroma to it, secondly i find Synchronicity to have a nice & smooth smell to it & lastly i find that Unscented Super Sexy for Men has a high potent base of pheros in it as i was able to smell the pheros in it so overall i was pleased with all my 3 LP pheros ^_^ That's why i understand how much effort, money & time the ladies (Lady Mara & Lady Danna) have used to create & present such impressive & remarkable products offered here & they deserve a thumbs up :great:

As for the samples that i have received, i have tested smelling them out individually & i find that Phero Boy: Dominance, Phero Boy: Super, Down & Dirty for Him & Merlin for Men suits my preference & i will try to get all of them in my second order if possible ^_^ My thanks to the ladies (Lady Mara & Lady Danna) once again for giving me the samples to test which suit me well :) And for the freebie Robin & Marian, i have tested it too & i find that it is strong & sharply herbal but it's ok with me ^_^

So that's my overall review of my 3 LP pheros together with the freebie & the samples, so feel free to tell me what do you think. Thanks & see you :)

P.S. I'm planning to wear & test out Unscented Super Sexy for Men with Synchronicity as a cover scent to a disco club after i recovered from my injury so what do you ladies think & feel free to tell me how much drops i should use on that day ^_^ Thanks :)

Edited by PhatSounds

Glad you are enjoying your new LP treasures, Phat! Since you are going to be layering the two phero blends, I would go with the "less is more" approach.......simply roll an inch or so of the Unscented SuperSexy on your wrists and neck pulse points, and then cover with the Synchronicity.....it has the "Drop Your Guard" pheros, so it will create a nice approachable vibe in conjunction with the sexual undertone of the SuperSexy.

Enjoy!!

Glad you are enjoying your new LP treasures, Phat! Since you are going to be layering the two phero blends, I would go with the "less is more" approach.......simply roll an inch or so of the Unscented SuperSexy on your wrists and neck pulse points, and then cover with the Synchronicity.....it has the "Drop Your Guard" pheros, so it will create a nice approachable vibe in conjunction with the sexual undertone of the SuperSexy.

Enjoy!!

Thanks Dolly, anyway that was some helpful advice on the dosage there, i appreciate it & will follow like what you have said there ^_^ Thanks again ^_^

P.S. And i got two questions that i have been thinking about so i say it now ok it is kinda dumb but which section here that i can post my reports on testing the pheros? & have any of you ladies been to a disco club environment wearing pheros here?

Edited by PhatSounds

That's what the Pheromone FAQ subforum section LPMP Pheromone Blend Potion Reviews is for.

I've worn pheros in a club environment, body heat usually helps to diffuse them and attract attention, though in my experience it only works up close because the air is laden with pheros (likely natural and man-made) at that point, so in order to get someone to zero in on you you've got to be right there in front of them. It really just depends on the milieu, because there are other factors at work as well (how many people will be receptive to your message, for example).

.......simply roll an inch or so of the Unscented SuperSexy on your wrists and neck pulse points, and then cover with the Synchronicity.....

Did I read somewhere that you should wait 10 minutes after applying pheros, before applying a fragrance? I've been doing that because I thought I'd read that, but maybe not.

That's what the Pheromone FAQ section is for, or you could use the Reviews section for posting about the fragrances in the applicable threads.

I've worn pheros in a club environment, body heat usually helps to diffuse them and attract attention, though in my experience it only works up close because the air is laden with pheros (likely natural and man-made) at that point, so in order to get someone to zero in on you you've got to be right there in front of them. It really just depends on the milieu, because there are other factors at work as well (how many people will be receptive to your message, for example).

Hmm, so i see that for phero reports, i can post it in Pheromone FAQ & thanks for your helpful info on using pheros in a club environment, i really needed to know that. Thanks again luna65 ^_^

Did I read somewhere that you should wait 10 minutes after applying pheros, before applying a fragrance? I've been doing that because I thought I'd read that, but maybe not.

Hmm, well Darbla you have just make me think for a while there. So to the other ladies here, is it right to wait for 10 minutes after applying pheros before applying fragrance?

Hmm, so i see that for phero reports, i can post it in Pheromone FAQ & thanks for your helpful info on using pheros in a club environment, i really needed to know that. Thanks again luna65 ^_^

Hmm, well Darbla you have just make me think for a while there. So to the other ladies here, is it right to wait for 10 minutes after applying pheros before applying fragrance?

Phat, the 10 min drydown is mostly for women's phero blends containing copulins. I've never had to dry down my other pheros.

Edited by Dolly

Phat, the 10 min drydown is mostly for women's phero blends containing copulins. I've never had to dry down my other pheros.

Thanks Dolly for your info there :D So i see that the 10 min drydown is only meant for Women's phero blends, i get it now. Thanks again :neutral:

Oh, I hope you enjoy testing out all your new goodies! Synchronicity is one of my favorites!! :)

Yes i'm enjoying using my new phero goodies now & thanks for your sweet compliment there 'for_love_of_Him' ^_^

oh wow! that's alot of goodies you got there! Glad you're having fun already, they do work wonders! :D

Thanks esmeralda for your nice compliment there :) Yes they do work wonders but in a weird way for me ^_^

Okay, Phat, have you tried out your new Unscented Super Sexy for Men yet? I was wondering how that was working for you.

Okay, Phat, have you tried out your new Unscented Super Sexy for Men yet? I was wondering how that was working for you.

Well Jo Anna, i have tried out my new Unscented Super Sexy for Men with Synchronicity but it got some weird results & it is shocking & embarrassing to tell it out ^_^ Btw just to let all you here know that i'm better already from my neck injury, that's why i managed to test my new pheros out :neutral:

Well even the results turn out weird, embarrassing & shocking to me but i will do a full report soon together with how much dosage did i wear that night as i want to know your opinions ^_^

Well Jo Anna, i have tried out my new Unscented Super Sexy for Men with Synchronicity but it got some weird results & it is shocking & embarrassing to tell it out ^_^ Btw just to let all you here know that i'm better already from my neck injury, that's why i managed to test my new pheros out :neutral:

Well even the results turn out weird, embarrassing & shocking to me but i will do a full report soon together with how much dosage did i wear that night as i want to know your opinions ^_^

Well, I look forward to hearing your story. It's good to hear that your neck injury is getting better. Keep us posted.