Archive: Bonflower

luna65

AD-10-Bonflower.jpg

Parfum #10

Imagine a magical land, so beautiful and wild, a place where anything is possible and your destiny awaits. You belong in this place, the wonder awaits you, all you have to do is step inside. There is a scent drifting upon the silken wind...of flowers so enchanting and you want to BE that scent, to embody this transcendent place you now inhabit. Enter the dream with our newest cologne spray, a richly mysterious smoky floral featuring iris root and Indian musk attar blended with amyris EO, Bakhour and Arabian wood attars, and no bonfire would be complete without some sugary goodness on top (in this case a delicious whipped cream accord evocative of marshmallows). To further the ethereal mood we’ve included a whopping dose of our exclusive LA FEMME MYSTERE pheromone blend, a deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive aura that inspires positive feelings, deep emotions, meaningful connections, and leaves a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing sex appeal. This blend is designed to remind us (and those around us) of our feminine power, and enhance it.

We sorcières love a good bonfire, n’est-ce pas? The dance of the flames, the scent of the smoke drifting through the air upon a cold night, the crackle of the wood as it burns. I was inspired to create my own conflagration in a bottle...and so I thought to myself, what could add to this enchantment, this experience de magique? Les fleurs, bien sûr! Imagine flowers entwined within the wood, and of course one cannot have a bonfire without marshmallows, certainement! It is a scent of a place mysterious and untamed, a beauty which enthralls you always.

IRIS ROOT ~ Friendship, faith, wisdom, valor and promise; purification, resurrection.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMYRIS ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.

Created by: Marie Reynard (aka Mara Fox)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

The French Collection, Summer 2019

Parfums de Potion d'Amour

Allo! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie Reynard and I just arrived from la Ville des Lumières - Paris, France!

Greetings to all the lovely patrons of my dear cousin!  I have come to visit her darling American shoppe and experiment with all her perfumery ingredients, c’est magnifique!  I hope you will enjoy my scented conjurings, performed with parisienne sophistication but also all the love and magic which only the enchantresses of our line can embody...it runs in the family, ma cheres!