Archive: Chant du Lac

luna65

AD-2-Chant du Lac.jpg

Parfum #2

Treat yourself to the essence of a joyful day in a bottle...this refreshingly fruity floral features ripe cantaloupe against an uplifting atmosphere of watery greens and fresh-cut rose stems, adorned with lilies and underscored with just a smidge of honeydew and a scatter of earth.

Though I am la belle créature de la nuit, I too know the pleasures a bright day of sunshine, though I never venture out into the sun without my ebony velvet parasol and sateen hat. It is so lovely to enjoy a picnic upon a wide green lawn, watching the flowers sway in the breeze, the frolicking of l’oiseaux et l’abeilles, enjoying some delicious fruit and other treats. My beau Basier la Grenouille and I read poetry to one another on our picnics. Breathe in this lovely scent, ma cheres, and feel the happiness which comes from the simple pleasures of earth and sky.

MELONS ~ Water magic, fertility
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
LILY ~ Purity, modesty. Wards away evil, protects, and breaks enchantments. Prosperity, happiness, wealth, excitement.
WATER ACCORDS ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

Created by: Marie Reynard (aka Mara Fox)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Name and label art: Jennifer King

The French Collection, Summer 2019

Review Thread

Parfums de Potion d'Amour

Allo! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie Reynard and I just arrived from la Ville des Lumières - Paris, France!

Greetings to all the lovely patrons of my dear cousin!  I have come to visit her darling American shoppe and experiment with all her perfumery ingredients, c’est magnifique!  I hope you will enjoy my scented conjurings, performed with parisienne sophistication but also all the love and magic which only the enchantresses of our line can embody...it runs in the family, ma cheres!