Archive: Enivrant

luna65

AD-6-Enivrant.jpg

Parfum #6

Summer is upon us...and we’ve got your fun in the sun fragrance ready to enjoy! A cuter-than-cute flowery pineapple scent begging to be slathered for when you’re showing some skin and living that Endless Summer vibe. A tropical treasure chest of wild fresh pineapple, pomelo and coconut right off the palm tree freshened with a splash of aloe, layered with the jungle ambiance of Amazonian teak and made beautifully warm weather wearable with a blending of velvety vanilla and soft skin musk.

Though I am always careful to keep fully-clothed dans la plage in ma les noire d’Ete, I understand the lure of the warmth of Summer. This is the perfect time to display your loveliness in all those bright daring garments, all eyes upon you as you sparkle like the bright sun above. I have some special Summer magique to share with you, a scent to make you sunny and sweet as you lounge by the pool or on the sand. Summer romance is at hand, ma cheres, so make certain you are perfectly perfumed!

PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.
POMELO/GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Marie Reynard (aka Mara Fox)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Name and label art: Jennifer King

The French Collection, Summer 2019

Parfums de Potion d'Amour

Allo! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie Reynard and I just arrived from la Ville des Lumières - Paris, France!

Greetings to all the lovely patrons of my dear cousin!  I have come to visit her darling American shoppe and experiment with all her perfumery ingredients, c’est magnifique!  I hope you will enjoy my scented conjurings, performed with parisienne sophistication but also all the love and magic which only the enchantresses of our line can embody...it runs in the family, ma cheres!

Review Thread