Archive: Force du Poivre

luna65

AD-1-Force du Poivre.jpg

Parfum #1

An air of mystery, a waft of enthralling glamour...for when you want to be noticed, but not necessarily known. A deep resinous floral with lasting allure, featuring a sophisticated bouquet of jasmine, violet leaf and neroli EOs plus orris root, mingling with dusky notes of sandalwood attar, tobacco leaf, patchouli, black pepper EO and dry vanilla, then layered with fascinating accents of sage, bergamot, honey and lemon. Even an adventurous l’homme will be tempted to try this one on for size!

I believe in the absolute power of scent, ma cheres, it is for everyone to enjoy. Les madames et messieurs can also enjoy a fragrance together, n’est-ce pas? I have created a scent which my beau Basier la Grenouille does not mind if it rubs off on his clothes after a passionate embrace, it smells magnifique on him! I hope you will discover the same with your love, it is truly an enchanting experience to share a fragrance in such an intimate fashion, especially one so sophistiqué.

JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
VIOLET LEAF ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.
ORRIS ROOT ~ Attracts and helps inspire love. Protection, divination.
NEROLI ~ Sensuality, love, relieves tension & anxiety; quells apprehension, encourages a shy lover, confidence building.
BLACK PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
TOBACCO LEAF ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

Created by: Marie Reynard (aka Mara Fox)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

The French Collection, Summer 2019

Parfums de Potion d'Amour

Allo! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie Reynard and I just arrived from la Ville des Lumières - Paris, France!

Greetings to all the lovely patrons of my dear cousin!  I have come to visit her darling American shoppe and experiment with all her perfumery ingredients, c’est magnifique!  I hope you will enjoy my scented conjurings, performed with parisienne sophistication but also all the love and magic which only the enchantresses of our line can embody...it runs in the family, ma cheres!

Review Thread