Archive: Toujours Belle

luna65

AD-3-Toujours Belle.jpg

Parfum #3

When you’re feeling devilish enough to cause a little playful havoc...slather this incensual sweet and sexy blending of fig, black currant, cassis blossom and Indian black amber attar, swirled with luscious brown sugar, and become the essence of delicious mischief...

Ah, you may wonder...am I versed in le magique d’attraction? The true power of Woman to ensnare the affections of the one she desires. Certainement! To drive another to distraction with lust...oh, it is so much fun to be naughty, isn’t it ma cheres? There is nothing more sexy than you and your lover engaging in some l’espièglerie, and you with that smile which is so very wicked, non? I have a scent which guarantees le bon temps dans la chamber and you will remain always beautiful, always adored, always memorable.

FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Created by: Marie Reynard (aka Mara Fox)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

The French Collection, Summer 2019

Parfums de Potion d'Amour

Allo! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie Reynard and I just arrived from la Ville des Lumières - Paris, France!

Greetings to all the lovely patrons of my dear cousin!  I have come to visit her darling American shoppe and experiment with all her perfumery ingredients, c’est magnifique!  I hope you will enjoy my scented conjurings, performed with parisienne sophistication but also all the love and magic which only the enchantresses of our line can embody...it runs in the family, ma cheres!

Review Thread